Thread: Animal Question

Host(ess)

Question Animal Question

Folks,

I've been playing FS for awhile now, but I've never really used the animals. Do animals have "levels" like crops and trees? I'm guessing not, but it's possible that I just haven't used them enough.

Is there any benefit to having animals over trees/crops?

- jhevel

Executive Chef
    Animals don't have levels like crops and trees, they're mostly decorative in my opinion as they don't really give you that many coins when you collect from them.

I use a few here and there if they fit into my current decor, just like I leave a little bit of space for decoration, so it won't get too boring to look at. Other than that, I'm still trying to catch up with mastering crops and trees. And that seems like and endless quest, as they just keep adding more and more stuff /sigh...

Rhino Keeper
    You should treat animals like decorations that can pay for themselves. They do not have mastery levels, and they do not give reoccurring experience.

Fashion Designer
    I bought a few animals as I went up levels - especially "holiday" animals that wouldn't be around very long, but I kept them in storage and "power planted" until I reached my maximum (24) expansion. Then I brought them out.

Grand Emperor
    Animals add cuteness. And a few coins. Personally I like them and have lots.