Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When is the new updates coming?

Fashion Designer
    I still have plenty of upgrades to keep me busy for a while! Running through MS like it's no other. I'm close to my first expansion permit. (^_^)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    I'm not a patient person either so i try to hoard everything before the update comes so i could keep up with people spending gems on goals :P Guys, let's speculate about the new update . As we all know, sabina is the last character that we've seen in the artwork thread. I'm really curious about the next character (if there ever will be) and the last 2 expansions, 1 looks like the stone stairway to new world and the other looks like a fountain or idk. Cant wait to expand there, especially the fountain is quite far from our kingdom. It takes at least 3 expansions to get there and we all know from now on, each expansion will require 1 permit or even more in future :S it gonna a real challenge , hoarding tickets time
    It's not necessarily true that an expansion will require a permit. The expansion to the nest did not require one, so maybe the stairway and fountain won't either.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Just pointing out that I'm not actually in the nothing to do club. I'm in the compulsive hoarder and must try to craft everything club.
    Again? OK, words of wisdom from Maguar, I'll listen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    It's not necessarily true that an expansion will require a permit. The expansion to the nest did not require one, so maybe the stairway and fountain won't either.
    Like i said , let's speculate
    Even if it wont require permit, i bet it's not gonna be easy to get there otherwise it'll be very boring :S

Farm Supplier
    Argh, just got the final trade ticket for Royal Chateau which is my final goal but trying to resist temptation and keep them. Also only need one more spell book to expand the school but also only nees 25 gems to get second school. I'm getting gems slowly from exchange and adventures, can I hold my nerve and resist the upgrade.....

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Guys, let's speculate about the new update . As we all know, sabina is the last character that we've seen in the artwork thread. I'm really curious about the next character (if there ever will be) and the last 2 expansions, 1 looks like the stone stairway to new world and the other looks like a fountain or idk. Cant wait to expand there ....
    I think it looks like a royal robe folded under a crown, all under a cover. I can't wait for whateveritis! :-)

Rhino Keeper
    Hello
    The 3 expansions directly in front of the stairway didn't require a permit ..I just expanded one today and others a few days ago..the next expansion to the bottom left of the stairway requires 1800 rp..16 lanterns ..135,000 coin only ..I'm concentrating on expanding towards the last 2 ( staircase / fountain thingy ) on any area that doesn't need permit ..I figure they will for sure add them at some point.my place went from 2 needing to 4.. Wish I expanded there before the change

I saw someone said a really good idea on the thread about which character you like the most, about turning sir piggie into a human making a new character. Not sure what sort of storyline it could go down mind you but I liked the idea. We need a coal mine in the new update so these wisp lanterns can be made easier. We have iron rich rocks and the deep mine for silver and jewels so why not something specific for coal. There should be a new dish to prepare in the kitchen that uses the prime cuts, like a mixed grill sort of thing that uses chicken too. And then from pigs we can also get meat to prepare sausages and gammon steaks for it. Then it can be used to send the knights out on a quest. Maybe one that takes more than a day and rewards a lot more for the effort put in. I like the idea of a jester type character that brings a bit of fun and laughter to the kingdom. Just a few ideas I had that would be cool in the update. But whatever TL bring out I'm sure will be amazing and I look forward to it. And hope its not as long a wait as we had before.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ashleighncurrie View Post
    I saw someone said a really good idea on the thread about which character you like the most, about turning sir piggie into a human making a new character. Not sure what sort of storyline it could go down mind you but I liked the idea.
    No, just no. Pig stay as pig so that I can milk it for energy and gems. Just got 5 gems from pig. Lol

I want to see more animals. Royal chicken, duck, goose, horse, etc. Wish there is a dragon that I can fight daily for rewards. Hope the staircase expansion open up and lead us to another dimension where we build another kingdom. The sea at the bottom is beautiful so some sea adventure will be cool. Too much potential for this game. Hope TL can make it even more fun.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with everything vchanhs said!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast