Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update: Onyx Dragon [iOS Crafting]

Fashion Designer
    Well thanks to all the night elf fails - which I still haven't got....I'm now on my 4th or 5th illusion, and another 14 hours in the den.
    So I'll have enough to craft this when it comes. Yay.
    Oh, but wait.... I won't have anywhere to put it.

Rhino Keeper
    Luckily back when black hybrids first came out, I got an extra Goblin and traded him right away. After I got my last Quartz needed for Quartz dragon, I went back to get another goblin and succeeded. So if this dragon only requires 2 large Onyx, I'm set.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolas_Kryptonite View Post
    Well thanks to all the night elf fails - which I still haven't got....I'm now on my 4th or 5th illusion, and another 14 hours in the den.
    So I'll have enough to craft this when it comes. Yay.
    Oh, but wait.... I won't have anywhere to put it.
    I'm not sure if I'll craft this or Leviathan because like you, I have no room for it...

Fashion Designer
    If I craft Onyx I'm gonna have to sell one if my diamond habitats and move someone into a colored habitat. . Quartz got my last possible space. I have no more duplicates to trade and no room.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nbella1414 View Post
    If I craft Onyx I'm gonna have to sell one if my diamond habitats and move someone into a colored habitat. . Quartz got my last possible space. I have no more duplicates to trade and no room.
    I'm just getting the material, so far I crafted Lotus because I need it to get Night Elf! Leviathan, Quartz and this one will have to wait... Sucks I can craft them but not able to because the habitat situation needs looking at.

Fashion Designer
    We need an increase desperately. IDK why we're not getting any with all the new dragons.

Anyway did you try DA/Night for Night Elf? I got it on the first try with that combo.

Fashion Designer
    I guess I could use my last storage space and craft Onyx... But I like to keep one open for when I want to move the little guys around. Decisions decisions!!

Banned
    We need an increase desperately. IDK why we're not getting any with all the new dragons.

Anyway did you try DA/Night for Night Elf? I got it on the first try with that combo.
    Yes lol I've tried with DA/Diamond Night/Diamond... I'm only getting Night hybrids but I'm sure I'll get it with Lotus/Night.

I guess I could use my last storage space and craft Onyx... But I like to keep one open for when I want to move the little guys around. Decisions decisions!!
    I always keep a slot open for moving dragons around.. I might have to sell a Diamond habitat.. Probably Anubis'.

The dragon's face looks ugly and the body looks like a skeleton. The only two things I like about it are:
    a) his facial expression and
    b) the way he moves
    But I'm still trying for Peacock, but I'm using Purple and yellow so:
    Quartz
    Naga
    Black Swan
    Hammerhead
    Leviathan
    Samurai
    Dawntree
    Pearl
    Treasure
    Cosmic
    You'll have to wait.

Rhino Keeper
    This is actually a cool dragon. The baby form is cute just as well I've just started trying for goblin / hunter so hopefully get some fails with black gems