Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Completed Goals Coming Back to Haunt Me!!!

New Resident
    This is the same problem that I have!

So I see this thread was started way back in 2013 and you mean to tell me Lava hasn't bothered to fix this? Clearly it happens to everybody or at least a very large portion of players. It happens to me and 2 of my friends...it makes the games unplayable because having to X out every goal the game has ever given you since you started playing....EVERY DAY...2 or 3 times a DAY is massively annoying

Fashion Designer
    I don't get them anymore ever day, but still a few times s week on both BS and RS...I believe b most players deal with this. I exit out of the game and come back when it happens and they don't pop up again. But then I wonder if I am missing an actual current and pertinent notification. I am surprised this has been an issue for this long and has not been resolved.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleMiss2015 View Post
    So I see this thread was started way back in 2013 and you mean to tell me Lava hasn't bothered to fix this? Clearly it happens to everybody or at least a very large portion of players. It happens to me and 2 of my friends...it makes the games unplayable because having to X out every goal the game has ever given you since you started playing....EVERY DAY...2 or 3 times a DAY is massively annoying
    Well, this thread was started in 2013 but the issue has been happening before then. Plus there are many threads on the same issue. It will most likely not be fixed. Note that once this happened on iOS several months ago and it was fixed immediately.

I am experiencing the same thing. What annoys me is that I pay to play this game as well! Fix it or I'm done with it!!

So apparently this is long term on-going issue. It occurred on my Kindle with BS and RS, I emailed support about 8 months ago and was told they were working on it. I now have it on my android phone and the same thing occurs. Doesn't just cycle through incomplete goals, it cycles through all. It seems to get worse around the time that a new goal is being put out. And what is more frustrating, Apple users get the goal first so it seems like this easy is daily, since Android goals come out a week or so later. The further along you are, the more goals you have to close. I have not had luck closing the game., goals are waiting for me when I open it back up. Uninstall and re-load does not work.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilekai72 View Post
    So apparently this is long term on-going issue. It occurred on my Kindle with BS and RS, I emailed support about 8 months ago and was told they were working on it. I now have it on my android phone and the same thing occurs. Doesn't just cycle through incomplete goals, it cycles through all. It seems to get worse around the time that a new goal is being put out. And what is more frustrating, Apple users get the goal first so it seems like this easy is daily, since Android goals come out a week or so later. The further along you are, the more goals you have to close. I have not had luck closing the game., goals are waiting for me when I open it back up. Uninstall and re-load does not work.
    well...at least you got an acknowledgement that it was something to be worked on. I deleted the games from my android devices because it became ridiculous trying to play because of this. Closing out the game never worked for me either. I'd have to patiently sit and close each pop up, being careful not to click "ok" since that might be asking me to spend gems to complete the nonexistent goal.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123