Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Completed Goals Coming Back to Haunt Me!!!

Unhappy Completed Goals Coming Back to Haunt Me!!!

At least once a day, when I open Restaurant Story to play, it pops up EVERY single goal I've completed or that has timed out. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???!! It is extremely annoying for time to be wasted waiting for this to stop. I didn't read a fix for this on the forum. Is there one, or will I no longer be playing this game?

Quote Originally Posted by nykiema2303 View Post
    At least once a day, when I open Restaurant Story to play, it pops up EVERY single goal I've completed or that has timed out. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING???!! It is extremely annoying for time to be wasted waiting for this to stop. I didn't read a fix for this on the forum. Is there one, or will I no longer be playing this game?
    This current set of goals did include several "beginner" goals for new and low level players. Are these what you are referring to? You can check out all of these goals in the current thread here.

this same thing keeps happening to me...its like the game is started off with all old info to get to current info

Farm Supplier
    It happens to me also. The completed goals keep appearing one after another, and the ones you did not complete comes with the option to complete it for gems. You have to keep x it. I usually just get out of te game and come back and it stops. Very annoying.

Rhino Keeper
    I never had this problem with ios. Frozen Turtle, these are Old goals we have completed already, they pop up again with a check mark (means done/completed) then we close it and the next goal comes up completed waitingbfor us to "x" or close it until it reaches the final goal and asks IF WE WANT TO PURCHASE THE FINAL REWARD AT A PREMIUM RATE SINCE THE DUE DATE HAS ALREADY PAST. kinda like a gem trap. My nbr once counted all her pop ups and said it was 40. I disnt count mine but some are gran gran goals which i did complete on time.

New Resident
    This also happens to me. It has been for months, not only in restaurant story but also in bakery and fashion. It doesnt happen in farm because there r no goals for droid users . Atleast once a day in each of theses games I have to go through massive amount of pop ups of old goals. This is realllllllllly getting old. Please help

Restraunt. Frank N Beans
    Bakery. Sweet Creations
    Fashion. Star

Grand Emperor
    I've seen this problem for months. I get it on Farm Story also. It goes through all the goals to download other games and play them to certain levels.

It often seems like TL responds to each new thread kind of like they're hearing about the problem for the first time, or they interpret it as a different question/problem and give an answer to that.

You really don't need to cycle through all the goals. Just exit out of the game and restart and the goals shouldn't pop up again for a while.

this problem happens to me also, everytime my internet connection getting slow

Yes same here on android game. Very annoying, every time open game have to see notifications about goal which I completed time ago. There is any kind of fix? Because it takes about 1 or 2 minutes until I can popup notifications stop.

Please fix it soon... It is a kind of nigthmare to close 40 or 50 windows popup saying the same, every time I open the game... This way I cannot play the game, cause I have to close 40 popup before cook a dish....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast