Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Since the new update this week...

New Resident

Since the new update this week...

Since the new update earlier this week: Feb 10, 2016, my version of Restaurant Story has been doing odd things.

The first problem is with the appliances- whenever I cook a dish, icons displaying ingredients etc. don't disappear and whenever I finish a dish, the completed icon also remains. So, in order for me to cook/complete a dish, I have to click on each appliance to see if I get the timer or a message that says" "serve now?"

The second problem is with my Wall and News tabs, they seem to be perpetually loading which prevents me from answering material requests, messages and tipping back visitors (so my star rating is going down and I am unable to raise it).

I am on BS but the update for that game was fine. This is the first time I have had an issue with an update, so forgive me if i've left out some details. I've restarted my device but it hasn't helped. Any help with these issues would be appreciated.

Thank You.

--Edit Feb 15, 2016---

After some browsing on the forum, I noticed that the daily gems feature going missing was also a bug. I'd just like to report that the feature is also missing from my game.
    Last edited by JSEclipse; 02-17-16 at 08:03 PM.

Executive Chef
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that will help?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Sorry to hear that! Could you try uninstalling and reinstalling to see if that will help?
    Hi, I just wanted to follow up. Thank you for the advice- I tried it twice but the problems are still there.

Host(ess)
    Hi,
    After this week update i cant normally enter in my RS, it says 'processing' every time i try to serve food,or when i just try to enter the game,and i have to turn off my phone, and after that works fine again. It happens few times a day, i dont know what to do!?! I dont want to turn my phone every few hours...
    Is there anything else please help
    And,my free gems icon has disappeared(( too.
    Only happens on RS, i play Bakery aswell,everything fine there.
    Please let me know what to do...
    Thank you;

New Resident
    Same exact thing happening to me as kristinadc....🤔

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by JSEclipse View Post
    Hi, I just wanted to follow up. Thank you for the advice- I tried it twice but the problems are still there.
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinadc View Post
    Hi,
    After this week update i cant normally enter in my RS, it says 'processing' every time i try to serve food,or when i just try to enter the game,and i have to turn off my phone, and after that works fine again. It happens few times a day, i dont know what to do!?! I dont want to turn my phone every few hours...
    Is there anything else please help
    Thank you;
    Quote Originally Posted by VernC1023 View Post
    Same exact thing happening to me as kristinadc....��
    Can you try this suggestion by SparklyOctopus and see if it works? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by kristinadc View Post
    Hi,

Thank you;
    The video feature has been reported.
    Current thread for this :

https://forums.storm8.com./showthread...aily-gems-gone
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry about that. Please send an email to support@storm8.com so an agent can check your game.
    Hi, I just wanted to follow up with your suggestion- I sent an email yesterday to support. Do I need to fill out a second email with details or should I wait until I get a response?

New Resident
    I have the same issue, icons won't disappear, when attempting to download friend lists, must leave the game to make it work; very annoying.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast