Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help level 157

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kristanlh View Post
    For me the key was not to worry about hitting every firework bubble. Just make your way up to the top as quickly as possible.
    I can't seem to have enough bubbles to beat this level no matter what I try,sigh!

Has anyone beat level 155?? I can't get the screen to scroll up so I can see the bubbles??

Hello
    I like to play bubble mania and i reach level 157 but i cannot beat this level
    Please how can i beat it could any one show me the video that explain the way to play this level really i will feel dipressed ??
    What is the benefit of fire works bubbles ??

Looking for reply my question
    Thank

Yes i beat level 155 it is easier than 157 .. Now i am in 157 but i can beat and I don't know how ?? It is so difficult

Rhino Keeper
    For 157, you're being introduced to fireworks bubbles. These things are pretty random, but the one thing we know is that they will pop 3 bubbles close to them. So you can't get them to pop exactly the bubbles you want, but you can eliminate extra bubbles around them so that they have fewer options. That's an important principle once you get up to the top.

Tips:
    - You only have one option for the first section below the cement blocks.
    - In the second section above the cement blocks, just get to the lock as quickly as possible.
    - In the final section, above the chains, hit a fireworks bubble and hope it helps you.
    - Then make your way up to the babies. Try not to create too many clusters of colored bubbles -- you want as few bubbles or as much ice as possible.
    - When you are down to the last two fireworks bubbles and the babies, try to clear everything else away so that there are only the 3 babies and at most 3 other colored bubbles nearby BEFORE you hit the fireworks bubbles. That way when you hit them, the 6 closest bubbles for them to pop will include the babies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12