Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help level 157

New Resident

Help level 157

How do i beat level 157 without buying gems?

Rhino Keeper
    For me the key was not to worry about hitting every firework bubble. Just make your way up to the top as quickly as possible.

New Resident
    Have either of you figured out level 158? I've been stuck for over a week now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaigs View Post
    Have either of you figured out level 158? I've been stuck for over a week now
    I beat it, but only with 1 star. The trick, I think, is the fireworks bubbles. When there are a lot of color bubbles around them, they might not be as helpful because they strike at random. When there are fewer color bubbles around, then the fireworks are more likely to hit the few that you need popped (i.e., the bubble babies at the top).

As usual, the strategy is just to get to the top as quickly/efficiently/directly as possible. But for me, the bottom section (below the chains) was more difficult than the top, in part because the firework bubbles actually made my job harder (by popping colored bubbles that I needed in order to make a poppable chain).

So to some extent, the firework bubbles in this level are decoys. You don't really *need* any of them to clear this level -- *except* the very last row of fireworks bubbles up top.

New Resident
    Thank you for the help! I finally passed it and manage to get 3 stars. It was basically luck tho. I am now stuck on 163.. Thos game is so addicting!

New Resident
    Scratch that! I just figured it out! Actually it was quite simple!

New Resident
    Hey I need help on 166! Has anyone figured it out yet?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kdaigs View Post
    Hey I need help on 166! Has anyone figured it out yet?
    I have beaten it, but only with 1 star... I think the key is to use the fireworks bubbles to pop the other fireworks bubbles, particularly at the beginning and end of the level. Meaning you have to clear the colored bubbles before you pop the fireworks bubbles, or else the fireworks bubbles will just pop the nearest colored bubbles instead of the other fireworks bubbles.

New Resident
    I beat it finally! Youre right the key is the fireworks bubbles.. Now I'm on level 169 and it's a tough one. Any strategies? The toxic bubbles are a major pain

Rhino Keeper
    We're talking about the latest island on this thread over here (link should go right to my comment about 169): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post647191

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast