Having just had my best and worst day almost at the same time I thought it might be entertaining to get other people's experiences.

My worst day
The morning I realised the half hour of time I had put in the night before hadn't synced somehow and all my actions had been lost. Doesn't seem too bad? In that half hour I had got 6 Lovecupines (6!!!) which had completed both Pink Pelts and Love Caravan goals in one go! AND I had levelled up so got an energy boost so harvested 15 carrots for the rich windbag and planted 15 more ready for the next day. Oh the grief, it bugged me all day.

My best day
The evening after my worst day when I managed to get all those Lovecupines again and duly completed both goals. Later this same night I also got the last Valentine plant I had been waiting for to complete Master Botany. My cup runneth over!

Oh and my second worst day?
About 30 seconds after my best day's collection of the valentine plant when I realised that in a moment of joy at getting the pink furs I had decided to rearrange things and had cleared both my amourous reeds and lustweed so hadn't in fact completed the Master Botany.

I have got the amourous reeds again now but am still trying to get the lustweed.

And the moral of this, beware a good day you may pay for it! Oh and don't tidy up!