Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Played 51 for Days now

This is my first forum post. I'm also stuck on level 51 so I really want help wih this too! 😔 I've got 91 percent at the most! It's good to know I'm not the only one stuck here but I know there must be a way to get past it! Plus this game crashes a lot.

When you start out this level, start working the blocks on the left & bottom side. Remember bigger blocks give you higher % so carefully use your moves to get rid of a small block of an odd color to have a bigger block of the color you need. Then once the blender goes off, use it to clear the right column. Then decide the best time to use the bomber to clear out that color and give yourself bigger blocks of what you need. Only use the potion bottle if you have that color on either side of it and need to change a block or 2 in the middle to connect the color creating a larger block...otherwise your just wasting a move.
    Continue to work the left & bottom side, rarely using moves on the right side because you will get more movement and blocks coming down the tube.
    Good luck.

New Resident

Level 51's driving me mad!! Stuck on the same level for 4months now!

HELP me please! I'm going crazy! Iv been stuck on level 51 about 4 months I just can't complete it. Iv tried every way I can think of & run out of moves around 75%. Iv been reading the comments on this forum & trying everything suggested but still no luck! Iv tried staying left, staying right & mixing both with the same outcome. I refuse to buy gems for games. I have a few questions maybe someone can help me?
    1, at the start the 5's are bottom right corner how do I clear them if none have that colour attached?
    2, how do you break the ice off the bombs?
    3, how do I keep both bombs from meeting causing 1 of the bombs to change to the colour of the bomb you just used?
    Any ideas people? If I can't solve this level soon I'm going to have to delete it! It's not really much fun anymore I'm just getting more annoyed with it.
    Anything you think that may help please let me know thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123