Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is gone my storages ?

Host(ess)

where is gone my storages ?

Today when I was updating my farm, sunddenly storage icon actived and I stored so many items . After that it vanished . I can't find my items . help me pls

Nightclub Owner
    Go to your menu, click on the storage then scroll through till you find the item, click on it and place it in your island.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yassamann View Post
    Today when I was updating my farm, sunddenly storage icon actived and I stored so many items . After that it vanished . I can't find my items . help me pls
    Do you mean the storage icon disappeared? If so, restart your device. See if that brings it back. If not you may have to deleted the game and reinstall it ( don't worry your progress will be saved). If that still doesn't work, email TL support for help. I am assuming you are iOS.

Host(ess)
    I could not find storage icon, when I move an item there are only rotate, cancel and place.Also when I open menu there is no option to reach storage.I reinstalled the game and it didn't work.After all I send an E-mail to support team and they didn't answer yet.By the way thank you for helping

The Honorable Panda
    Some items cannot be stored. To check your storage and what is in there, go to Menu at the bottom of your screen, the you will see the Storage button. Click that you will see all the items you have put in storage.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi yassamann! Please let us know the names of the items you stored so we can look into this further for you.

Host(ess)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Hi yassamann! Please let us know the names of the items you stored so we can look into this further for you.

I stored some decorations, flags, castles and something like that .I know what items can be stored and played many games that use storage as well . but the problem is I can't reach the storage .I never had this option (storage) before in dragon story. not as an icon nor as an option. I never saw it in menu.If you want I can take a screenshot of my phone, you will get there is no storage. I encounter it just today . never see it before . I saw it's icon when I was upgrading a farm . it was weird because I was going to do another job and I didn't know there is something called storage in dragon story...but a box among another icons suddenly appeared.I was extremely happy that by storing items could have more places and one by one let my items go to it. then my connection had lost and when I back to the game there was no storage options to get my items back .that's it . I think it is cause by a bug in my application.I send an email to support and I'm waiting for their answer .
    thank you everybody

Host(ess)
    how much times take to response my e-mail ? support didn't answer yet

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yassamann View Post
    how much times take to response my e-mail ? support didn't answer yet
    At least 3 days. There are millions of players so I am sure they get tons of emails about all the games. So give them time.

Host(ess)
    ok thank you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast