Quote Originally Posted by CuteTali View Post
I'd like to see long hair, not what a lot of people consider long hair nowdays (that's only shoulder/chest length, which I only consider medium hair), but REAL long hair, by my standards, which is waist/hip length.

Here are some pictures: (Read past the pictures for more information)

The style doesn't need to be complicated, a simple side part would do.
As for colors:

Chestnut brown (rich dark brown with those dark red/orange highlights). Example in pictures 3 & 4 &6 & 7.

Grey-green light-brown hair (the kind that people get when they lose their natural blond color). Example in picture 1 & 5.

Dark blonde (not the banana-yellow that we currently have in fashion story). Example in picture 8.

Black-brown hair. Example in picture 9.

Orange-Rust color. Example in picture 2.

Texture: it would be nice to have it in 2 different textures:

1. Silky smooth with a side part. Example in pictures: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6.
2. Beachy waves (the kind that start from the shoulders and down) with a center or side part. Example in pictures: 3, 7, 9.
I love long hair and I love your suggestions! I want some long hair too in both natural and unnatural colors. Here's some examples of what I want, courtesy of my favorite artist, Kerli Koiv.

And I know this is just the Hair Suggestion thread, but I would also really love her outfits. Maybe even a theme based off of style, Bubble-Goth. If there were a Bubble-Goth Box I would totally buy it and never complain. I just love her too much!