Thread: Neighbor says he bred treasure dragon with diamond and clockwork???!!!

Rhino Keeper

Neighbor says he bred treasure dragon with diamond and clockwork???!!!

As above!!! Been posting on walls

Banned
    That is impossible.....

Rhino Keeper
    That's what I thought. I asked if he meant or she that he bought it not bred it. A high level player but why post on everyone's wall I've seen it on 3 walls.

Normally I tell people not to spam my walks but wanted to see if said island was part of the forum and came on here to say. Actually I'm gonna check the treasure dragon thread I'm wondering if this person is the same who claimed to have bred it in that thread

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ecxtasy View Post
    That's what I thought. I asked if he meant or she that he bought it not bred it. A high level player but why post on everyone's wall I've seen it on 3 walls.

Normally I tell people not to spam my walks but wanted to see if said island was part of the forum and came on here to say. Actually I'm gonna check the treasure dragon thread I'm wondering if this person is the same who claimed to have bred it in that thread
    Well they are probably spamming. More than likely it was bought.

Nightclub Owner
    As per the first post in the treasure dragon thread, it cannot be bred. Closing this thread as it could confuse others.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.