Thread: items to purchase

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy items to purchase

I saw Helpful Loretta and Helpful Louigi(?) Statues in a friends bakery. I am four levels higher and they are not in any design window of mine. Anybody know why? I don't understand went it's would be different unless I was a lower level, but I am not. Can anyone tell me where to find them?

Executive Chef
    Both these items were rewards from past goals, they're no available to purchase from the design tab.

Quote Originally Posted by namaw66 View Post
    I saw Helpful Loretta and Helpful Louigi(?) Statues in a friends bakery. I am four levels higher and they are not in any design window of mine. Anybody know why? I don't understand went it's would be different unless I was a lower level, but I am not. Can anyone tell me where to find them?
    When I first downloaded BS i got goals, I thought everyone got those goals when they first download BS. Anyways, it was a prize for one of those goals and so was Jean Pierre. I didn't even know i was awarded them, one day while scrolling through the design tab i found them both down to the end of the tab. If you got goals when u downloaded BS and you completed them then u should have them in the design tab. thats the goal with baking the croissants and buying the bread oven and what not, i dont quite remember it well.

Banned
    Yes those were goals for Ios users and are. I longer available unless you are android
    They brought those goals back for android since when those goals were introduced android didn't have goals

So yeah unless you are android you are out of luck

Rhino Keeper
    When I downloaded BS earlier this year I got those goal. I play on iOS.

I am on Android. Thus person told me go into design, and they were in the "plant" tab. But they aren't there? I am so confused!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by namaw66 View Post
    I am on Android. Thus person told me go into design, and they were in the "plant" tab. But they aren't there? I am so confused!!
    I'm on android too, i've the got the goal, i finished and have those two under the design tab.
    Can you remember whether you're offered the goal and did you complete it?