Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More Goals

No More Goals

Hello, this is my first post!
    My ID is babysheeps (so add me if you want ) and I'm at level 42 right now.
    The problem is that I don't get goals anymore, only the occasional holiday goals. The only goals I have right now are "Piece of the Pie" to reach level 18 in Restaurant: Memorial Day! and one for Slots: Memorial Day!
    Now: is this normal?
    Because I also don't get the push notification anymore either (I'm on Android) though I'm sure that is a problem relating specifically to my device.

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong spot, or a question that has been answered a million times.

Thank you in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    There's nothing wrong, we don't constantly have goals. TL decides when we have goals and such.

And those promotional goals get you gems, take advantage of them!

Hope this helps!^^

Quote Originally Posted by Riixie View Post
    There's nothing wrong, we don't constantly have goals. TL decides when we have goals and such.

And those promotional goals get you gems, take advantage of them!

Hope this helps!^^
    Thanks so much!
    I just needed to know that it wasn't just me haha I'll be patient then.

Rhino Keeper
    No worries! (: ^^~

And yes, stay very patient, haha. (:

Promotional goals? I'm level 99 and I've never seen a promo for free gems. Is it b/c I'm on an iPhone, or have I just been missing them by not knowing what they are?

Quote Originally Posted by electrikbarbarella View Post
    Promotional goals? I'm level 99 and I've never seen a promo for free gems. Is it b/c I'm on an iPhone, or have I just been missing them by not knowing what they are?
    It is where you get gems for downloading the special version apps (Memorial Day, Mother's Day, etc) and then a few more for completing higher and higher levels in those games. Like, right now, there is a promotion where you get 6 free gems for downloading the memorial day version of the slots game. I'm not sure if it only applies to the android interface.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by babysheeps View Post
    It is where you get gems for downloading the special version apps (Memorial Day, Mother's Day, etc) and then a few more for completing higher and higher levels in those games. Like, right now, there is a promotion where you get 6 free gems for downloading the memorial day version of the slots game. I'm not sure if it only applies to the android interface.
    It only applies to android.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    It only applies to android.
    It also applies to iOS.You get the game,then a goal will appear to buy a table,chair,etc.

Banned
    ^Then you will get 6 free gems.

Holy cow! I've been playing BS for over a year and had no idea I could get free gems. So, when a game download appears as a goal you can get free gems, right? I always just thought it was advertising. Doh!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast