Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trouble with receiving gold gifts

Host(ess)

Trouble with receiving gold gifts

Hey there,

I'm having an issue where every day for the past week I've had tons of gold sent to me, but all of them I cannot accept. It's an average of 10+ a day, and up until this week it was the normal you can accept 3 and the rest you can't. Now I can't receive any gold, with the exception of getting 1 gold this morning (yay).

This is really frustrating if it's a bug, but if gold gifting has changed then I'll just have to spend my current gold and forget about saving up for the Treasure Dragon.

Please let me know if anyone has any information on whether this is a bug or if gold gifting has changed and I just haven't found it out yet.

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    You may want to email support on this. As far as I know, there shouldn't be a limit on how much gold you can receive, only how much you may send.

I know. I am having the same problem too. Please fix it!

I even having trouble sending gifts.

Executive Chef
    You can send three gold gifts a day. If you pick more, you will get a notice that some already received them max gifts for the day.

You can receive 20 golds (or gifts) a day. If someone sends you gold. Do not deny a request. if you do, the neighbor who gift it will not be able to give it to someone else.

Remember, you can only receive 20 gifts per day, whether it be gold, lotus blossoms or maps. So if you also are receiving maps or blossoms, this will limit the amount of gold you can get each day. This may be why peoples gold count decreased.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    You can send three gold gifts a day. If you pick more, you will get a notice that some already received them max gifts for the day.

You can receive 20 golds (or gifts) a day. If someone sends you gold. Do not deny a request. if you do, the neighbor who gift it will not be able to give it to someone else.

Remember, you can only receive 20 gifts per day, whether it be gold, lotus blossoms or maps. So if you also are receiving maps or blossoms, this will limit the amount of gold you can get each day. This may be why peoples gold count decreased.
    Pretty sure that gold is separate from the maps and blossoms.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Pretty sure that gold is separate from the maps and blossoms.
    Correct^^^
    You can receive a total of 20 gifts(gold) per day.

You can also receive a total of 20 maps/goals request/crafting item per day.

Kaejer- As I posted on your Castle Thread the same thing applies with Dragon story

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    When you open your game everyday you will have a list of gifts you just received that day but you will also see a list of gifts you had gotten and accepted over the last couple of days. These are the ones where the accept button is greyed out.
    Look at the time the gift was sent.
    Once you return you three gifts for the day, this list will disappear until the next day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Correct^^^
    You can receive a total of 20 gifts(gold) per day.

You can also receive a total of 20 maps/goals request/crafting item per day.

Kaejer- As I posted on your Castle Thread the same thing applies with Dragon story
    Wow. Never knew that. Thanks.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    So what are lotus blossoms because I've never seen them?

Executive Chef
    Lotus blossoms are material you need in the IOS-version of DS to craft a Lotus-dragon. You can ask your neighbors to give you a lotus-blossom, just like you ask them for maps. But it's IOS/Apple only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast