Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What now? Appear to be stuck.

Rhino Keeper

What now? Appear to be stuck.

My only goals are show the deed to the baron, get the alicorn wing and collect from deep mine. Only have 26 tickets, doing the small adventures, and the mine is far away from having materials to build. So every day I'm doing same things over and over to get materials but my kitchen and potion shops have been idle for days. I get the feeling I should be stocking up on something for the future such as pies, hot sauce, or lemonade. I have plenty of flour and sugar and maxed on fruit in inventory. Just don't know what might be coming up that I should be preparing for. Ideas anyone?

eventually pies & lemonade can be traded to make gems - so cook away - it won't go to waste

Fashion Designer
    Not stuck, just that you have reach a stage where there is nothing meaningful to do except wait for updates. Now I just focus on expanding fully and upgrading all my buildings. After that is stocking up time. Then it's time to look for other things to do beside CS.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    My only goals are show the deed to the baron, get the alicorn wing and collect from deep mine. Only have 26 tickets, doing the small adventures, and the mine is far away from having materials to build. So every day I'm doing same things over and over to get materials but my kitchen and potion shops have been idle for days. I get the feeling I should be stocking up on something for the future such as pies, hot sauce, or lemonade. I have plenty of flour and sugar and maxed on fruit in inventory. Just don't know what might be coming up that I should be preparing for. Ideas anyone?
    What level are you? Sugar and strawberries go quick with the Royal Exchange and cooking syrup and ice cream.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm at level 30. Haven't got Sabrina yet and have 7 areas to expand. Buildings at level 5 are circus, observatory, stables, hatchery, tavern and 4 out of 5 libraries. Waiting to upgrade wizard school, spires, watchtowers, sawmill and mines. Most are at level 3. With only 2 workshops the process is slow and I'm getting too many fang beasts when collecting. Even though I'm at level 30 I still feel like I'm in the baby stage of the game.

Rhino Keeper
    Also have been doing dairy and meat trades at the exchange. Have 2 syrups and one ice cream. Should I be stocking up on syrups...guess I should but it takes my sap that I'm always low on that I need for crafting other things. I've been chopping white burch, about 4 per day to get sap but the tree only drops 2 or 3.

New Resident
    Yes, strawberries and sugar, eventually moving to... Strawberries and glimmer bulbs (and maybe sugar?). I went through that one quick so I don't remember it as well. Then it goes to strawberries, glimmer jobs and magic fruit. You will need lots of each.
    Also, milk and eggs and roast chicken will be helpful as well as mushrooms and materials from fighting the monsters.
    Really, you just need to do as many trades as you can as fast as you can for the deed, as well as getting to where the new princess is held towards the bottom of the kingdom.

The deep mine will help you with the princess as you need 2 mithril to eventually free her, so focus on that too.

There will be times when you don't have as much to do, so at those times just stockpile things up. You will eventually use them. Some things I thought I would never use all of I'm now going through really quickly (like glimmerbulbs).

New Resident
    That first "glimmer jobs" was supposed to be glimmerbulbs. Apparently my phone changed it and I didn't catch it. :-/

Rhino Keeper
    Getting Sabrina is 20 lanterns. I got goose bombs when I hit 13 but they are gone now. I didn't know about clicking the RP and coin buttons before you had the required wisps so they got "wisped up". I am maxed on glimmer and strawberries and almost maxed on sugar and monster materials so no use in stocking up on those. Should I save the lanterns for Sabrina, deep mine, or other expansion? Seems all I do is craft wood and stone.

Fashion Designer
    Of course you should try to free Sabina. It will open new chain of goals, you won't feel stuck anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast