Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Expand" sign gone, and i cant craft expansion permit?

Rhino Keeper

"Expand" sign gone, and i cant craft expansion permit?

With the last update, which freed up four epansion slots, i went and expanded to Sabina first, then the other two slots south, but after i did so the expand sign was gone off my map, and i can no longer access the "nest" slot to see its requirements...

I thought no biggie, it would appear some other time when i rebooted or something. Its been over a week since that... And still no sign.

Whats worse, today i finally got the 30 trade tickets to craft another expansion permit, only to find that the option is no longer available to me. It only offers me to do the chateau deed, or change my tickets to items.

Whats going on? Has this appened to anyone else?

As far as quest info, i dont have the mithril yet to do Sabinas scissors. Does the progress in the sabina quest unlock the spot or the permit crafting at some poinnt further down? Why did i see them before and not now?

Executive Chef
    I have expanded to all the areas,and I too,am missing the craft permit option in my exchange,and Kooky is looking into that problem.and sometimes you actually have to go into market to be able to expand,unless you've expanded into all the allowable areas.

Rhino Keeper
    I would have never thought of doing it through the market, thank you!!!
    It worked to show me the requirements, but im still missing the permit crafting. ILl keep an eye on info. Thank you!

Fashion Designer
    Maybe they wouldn't let us craft to store up the permit for future expansions? Hope we get an answer soon.

The Honorable Panda
    I did report this over earlier. We should have an answer soon.
    Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Glad I could help on the expansion problem-I had a neighbor with that problem and also told her to do it through the market-the same thing happens in DS when you get so much land cleared

Once you have no more expansions available, the option to craft the Expansion Permits will disappear. We may add more expansions in the game in the future, once we do, the option will become available again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Rhino Keeper
    I understand, thing is, i still need one permit to expand to the Nest plot.... But its no longer in my crafting options

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    I understand, thing is, i still need one permit to expand to the Nest plot.... But its no longer in my crafting options
    Are you sure you need one? When I go into expand mode and click on the nest spot it asks for $$$, lanterns, RP, and the talon you get from Sabina. No expansion permit.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Elen4070 View Post
    The nest don't need permit. Just need talon jewel from sabina house.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast