View Poll Results: Who do YOU want to see battle?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wizard Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Clown Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Super Dragon

5 25.00%
  • Aether Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Firestorm Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Helios Dragon

4 20.00%
  • Golem Dragon

3 15.00%
  • Anubis Dragon

2 10.00%
  • Deep Dragon

1 5.00%
  • Bat Dragon

0 0%
Page 11 of 117 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle Dragon Discussion Thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    Haha fair ball! Lol! But 2 outta 3 isn't bad!
    Now, for the strategy.......!
    Teleport from any attacks, and swing your huge paws in the hope you might hit the thing speeding around. One hit is likely enough to destroy the Forestfire's frail wings.

Banned
    Forestfire can tap into the energies of GAIA, the Mother Earth. She is the womb of life, from her originated the Forests. During the battle, while Titan is calling out the energies of some alien worlds (unreliable at the least), Forestfire will call to him the hamadryads, the cyclops, the centaurs, the creatures of the deepest woods that are the lore of the Forest. An army of beings so powerful will connect to his remarkable spirit and channel their raw power and strenght. Not only will Forestfire be able to burn the lungs of Titan with his toxic smoke, blind him with his thorns of petrified wood and fire, hold him prisoner (even for just a while) with powerful roots and vines; he will now breathe out venomous spores from the mushrooms that are growing in the caves of doom. His eyes will shine of a light so pure and so bright, that the will of Titan will be annihilated. He will surrender, defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeclit View Post
    This is nonsense.
    I would love if if you could take your negativity and leave.
    What new attributes would you guys like to be inserted in?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    I would love if if you could take your negativity and leave.
    What new attributes would you guys like to be inserted in?
    I'm just working on a comeback for Titan, can I put it in first? This is is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by moostermine View Post
    I'm just working on a comeback for Titan, can I put it in first? This is is fun!
    Thanks! After you guys have to help me create a story ok?

Also, I am introducing X factors.
    Any factor that you think gives one of the dragons an advantage you can add.

Also imagination is welcome.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by hahadrago1998 View Post
    Also imagination is welcome.
    Hmm, okay, can we all agree that since the Titan dragon is dumb it has bad breath. And directly inhaling it from a close range can **** a dragon. Also the breath is made out of methane so it can ignite.

Farm Supplier
    Honestly I think I am shifting gears toward Titan. He has a thick hide and we all can agree one swipe from its claws it's enough to **** a Forestfire dragon. That being said he also has a little magic ability, and on top of all that he has lethal breath.

The Forestfire dragon not has speed on its side. And according to the OP, the Titan dragon is more than double the widths and height of the forest fire dragon. He also has fire proof skin. Also, if he has methane in his breath that's another thing.

But hahadrago, what's the setting?

Fashion Designer
    I believe Titan is one of those big animals, with some human parts - strength / confidence : this makes him strong and quiet. he doesnt run right and left like the forestfire does. he first think about what and how and when to do something., asking himself if it is the best decision.. and then he goes strait to obtain or do what he decided to.