Thread: I Got Bakery Story'd IRL . . .

Host(ess)

Talking I Got Bakery Story'd IRL . . .

I was at a department store this evening, and they had some furniture, including some kitchen tables and chairs. I looked at them, and my very first thought was "those wouldn't match my bakery at all."

It was one of those "man, I spend way too much time thinking about this game" moments.

What are some of your in-real-life Bakery Story moments?

- jhevel

Executive Chef
    Well I do see a variety of different decorations that look somewhat similar to those in the game believe it or not at some stores in real life if that counts as a real life moment.

Executive Chef
    I got some from fashion story: When I look into my closet and think this outfit could really use such and such item from my avatar's closet. So then I go online and try to find something similar, which I can't find quite the same usually, so then I go back to my avatar thinking she really needs some of my rl clothing for her closet

Farm Supplier
    Man, glad it's not just me! Some co-workers of mine were talking about making a drink called love potion. I said "I make Love Potion all the time for my bakery. It takes 22 hours but it's a ten coin recipe". Needless to say, they looked at me like I had two heads.

Whenever I see a bakery in a movie or TV show, I perk up and pay attention for design ideas. I did this recently with a Sex and the City when Carrie was in Paris with The Russian, lol.