Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Diamonds = How many tries?

Executive Chef

Diamonds = How many tries?

i always wanted to know how many tries the others had to go through for a certain diamond hybrid. this thread is just there to tell us how many tries it take you for your diamond hybrids

i'll start:

crusader: 15-20 tries
    quetzal: 30 tries
    gold: 80 tries?
    angel: 35 tries
    mercury: 1 try
    anubis: 20 tries
    unicorn: 2 tries
    dark angel: about 90-100 tries
    helios: 100+ tries

your turn

well if i could actually GET a Diamond I might be able to tell you LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty good track record! I'm still missing most, but it was 50+ attempts on quetzal and crusader before I got them. No helios or DA after 70 or so attempts, not even gold/anubis/mercury fails :-(

Executive Chef
    Really, people actually keep count. Geez. For me tons of tries for crusader (but only about 15 minutes), gold was about 2 weeks worth of tries, quetzal just about as long as crusader. Infinity - once, during the gli tch. The rest, haven't tried for yet.

Diamond, never tired for just got them. All four of them.

Original diamond- 2 or 3 maybe.
    Unicorn i think was two.
    It is hard to remember since they were a while back, but it wasn't more than 4 tries for those.

Quetzel was within a 20 min tv show, same with Crusader. I used time for those, not individual attempt counts.

That's all i have. Been trying since Sunday w/night and diamond for either DA, Anubis, or Mercury. 8 tries so far this week. Have previously tried over the past few months but not sure how many.

Executive Chef
    Gold 2 months of tries, mercury and Anubis is DA fail, quetzal and crusader 30 mins each, unicorn 14 tries, infinity lost count, diamond 10 tries, and angel, DA, Helios still trying

Executive Chef
    I never tried for diamond or it's hybrids, it just happened.....

For example, I did scarecrow x pink for diamond (was trying for Some pink hybrids)
    For gold, I was trying for Easter....
    Of course I tried for quetzal about 70 to 100 times before I gave up and the timer came out.

I gave crusader a shot during a thirty minute tv show so I got about 90 tries with that

Quote Originally Posted by lollipop_rp View Post
    I never tried for diamond or it's hybrids, it just happened.....

For example, I did scarecrow x pink for diamond (was trying for Some pink hybrids)
    For gold, I was trying for Easter....
    Of course I tried for quetzal about 70 to 100 times before I gave up and the timer came out.

I gave crusader a shot during a thirty minute tv show so I got about 90 tries with that
    I assume you use gold to speed up your fails? otherwise how do you do so many in such a short time period.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterbabies View Post
    I assume you use gold to speed up your fails? otherwise how do you do so many in such a short time period.
    Crusader is a 10 second breed time. No gold needed. Quetzal was 30 seconds, none needed with it either. And gold is 2 hr fail, so using gold for that is really not necessary.

Rhino Keeper
    Gold = 90 tries
    Crusader = 22 tries
    Quetzal = 55 tries
    Mercury = 7 tries
    Anubis = 3 tries
    Angel = 3 tries
    Unicorn = 30 tries

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast