Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update May 13 NIGHT ELF DRAGON

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by aceblade View Post
    Black and Light combo?
    Nope pure black. At least according to the battle arena. See the pic posted above.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Nope pure black. At least according to the battle arena. See the pic posted above.
    I bet TL will make it black and white 31 hours just to bug us. >.<

Executive Chef
    Just realized it'll come on Thursday!

Executive Chef
    At least I have time to "hunt" infinity or other Diamond hybrids

Rhino Keeper
    If the chart is wrong and it is actually breedable then I place my bet that this will be the pure night combo like naga, dawntree, and peacock with light as a hidden element....im still really hoping it is breedable and that something was miscomunicated cause I really want this dragon >.<'

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Just realized it'll come on Thursday!
    Hmm, you're right. Maybe they are going back to there old schedule of just Thursday. i sure hope so.

Executive Chef
    Guys/Gals, Sehana added the egg to the chart. She is a player like us with no insider info, she just put it there until it comes out and she can put it in the appropriate place. So don't take the placement on the chart as any indication of what it will be.

Banned
    I love, love, love this dragon! Cant wait. Reminds me of the witch in a sense.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    Guys/Gals, Sehana added the egg to the chart. She is a player like us with no insider info, she just put it there until it comes out and she can put it in the appropriate place. So don't take the placement on the chart as any indication of what it will be.
    before though it was always just listed as a "coming soon" egg at the beginning of the chart when the placement was unknown. I haven't seen it wrongly placed before so that is why it has caused me worry.

Believe me when I say I want this dragon to be breedable cause that's the only way I will be able to get it and I really want it o.o lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tsuki003 View Post
    before though it was always just listed as a "coming soon" egg at the beginning of the chart when the placement was unknown. I haven't seen it wrongly placed before so that is why it has caused me worry.

Believe me when I say I want this dragon to be breedable cause that's the only way I will be able to get it and I really want it o.o lol
    I promise you the current placement means nothing and I'm sure if Sehana was around she would tell you that.

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast