Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Update May 13 NIGHT ELF DRAGON

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hamadrys View Post
    I think she mean the Night dragons, the color black was release for Kindle also.
    For Kindle to get the black element would be great! I'm Android, but would LOVE for them to get this!!!

Fashion Designer
    This ones pretty. We need more habitats!

Farm Supplier
    I'm actually crafting Lotus but i don't know where put him. I have no more room left for him. I have to sell my old dragons to make room for new? It's so sad...

Executive Chef
    Ok, I haven't been on too much this afternoon, so, can anyone tell me when they changed the date from May 16 to May 14 or May 16.

I was really hoping for a Thursday release so I would have time to get other dragons first. Really wish they would forget about the Monday release of dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I demand a Tauren Rogue dragon.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kwhales View Post
    Ok, I haven't been on too much this afternoon, so, can anyone tell me when they changed the date from May 16 to May 14 or May 16.

I was really hoping for a Thursday release so I would have time to get other dragons first. Really wish they would forget about the Monday release of dragons.
    Maybe after FrozenTurtle posted this:

"Just a reminder that our moderators do not get any early information regarding any upcoming releases. The dates provided in the title of this thread are purely speculatory. While we won't be discussing any specific information about this upcoming release, we hope everyone enjoys the suspense of these teasers!

On a more relevant note, we're glad to see such positive feedback for the Night Elf Dragon!"

I think it will be out tomorrow.

New Resident
    I hope to see more dragons like this. WOW! stunning! I don't care if I have to breed the same dragons for the next month+, I will have this Dragon!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post

"Just a reminder that our moderators do not get any early information regarding any upcoming releases. The dates provided in the title of this thread are purely speculatory. While we won't be discussing any specific information about this upcoming release, we hope everyone enjoys the suspense of these teasers!

On a more relevant note, we're glad to see such positive feedback for the Night Elf Dragon!"

I think it will be out tomorrow.
    Well ok then. Didn't see that post either. guess I have to page back a few.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post

Please not tomorrow!!! I wanna try for other dragon that I don't have!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 05-13-13 at 05:11 AM. Reason: corrected quote to match CMs original quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Please not tomorrow!!! I wanna try for other dragon that I don't have!!!
    Me too. I am working on Peacock and Cosmic. Thursday was much better !

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast