Thread: Help w/ Gem Purchase

Help w/ Gem Purchase

Hello,
    Yesterday I've purchased (or tried to) some gems, 250 to be exact, it prompted for my password, which I entered in correctly but then nothing happened.

When I try to buy the same amount again, a pop up come up and say:

You've already purchased this in-app purchase but it is not yet downloaded.

Now every time I relaunch Castle story, the game would prompt for my password again as if it's trying to authenticate the purchase again?

Could anyone from TL look into this transaction on my account? Is it hung up some where?

The credit card that's on file with apple is working as I've purchased other apps etc from the app store recently.

Thanks.

The Honorable Panda
    Try doing a hard reset of your device.
    Hold down the on/off button and the home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.(ignore red slider button).
    Then check your game to see if the gems were credited before trying to buy them again.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Try doing a hard reset of your device.
    Hold down the on/off button and the home button at the same time until you see the apple sign.(ignore red slider button).
    Then check your game to see if the gems were credited before trying to buy them again.
    Done, did not help unfortunately.

Nightclub Owner
    Try logging out of iTunes then back into it. Force close your game and restart it.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.