Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Chest / Value Pack

Rhino Keeper
    Oh cost 20.99

Rhino Keeper
    I don't think I've ever had a value pack for less than $18 Australian dollars, I know I've never had a 99c deal!

Farm Supplier
    Jade would be usefull.. but I have jester for a value pack lol

Crazy value packs this morning 11/12

The first value pack this morning had something like 10 gold an archway and some coins. Probably not something I should have gotten at level 107 and then the second one was a great value pack, it had 1,200,000 coins, 15000 food and an Eclipse.

The first one only lasted a short time and when I noticed it had changed I clicked to see what it was. I mistakenly thought the Eclipse was the call dragon and purchased it. I get in a hurry sometimes.

My question is, do I need to pull it out of storage right now... And buy the habitat because I see the habitat is available?

Or... Will the habitat remain available?

I can't remember if it has always been there or not. When I started the cosmic dragons were on their last week and I didn't have any luck with them so I never had a reason to get the habitat then.

Do you think you might bring any of the others back in the same way?

The habitat has been there since the dragons were released, they never removed it.
    Wish I could get that pack but with a Saturn dragon... I started a couple weeks before they were released (I really wanted them) but when I got to level 38 I saw they were just about to remove the past one. >.>

Would be nice to see them again *hint*. :P

At lease this one is a great earner and it looks pretty cool leveled up as well!

Why doesn't everyone get the offers? I had a neighbor get an offer on 11/11/13 for a great "no longer available" dragon and other stuff. I have only seen one offer in my month of playing. I'd love to get some offers! Maybe that would make up for not being able to breed anything but mist and coral regardless of what I breed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by walhalladragon View Post
    Why doesn't everyone get the offers? I had a neighbor get an offer on 11/11/13 for a great "no longer available" dragon and other stuff. I have only seen one offer in my month of playing. I'd love to get some offers! Maybe that would make up for not being able to breed anything but mist and coral regardless of what I breed!
    They rotate who they go to. Not everyone gets them at the same time. Also, Android players to not get those offers at all, only for iOS as the necessary features are not yet implemented on Android.

Banned
    Please give me the Eclipse offer!

Rhino Keeper
    Is love to know why my offers are always $15-20 and include a current dragon, but my husband's are always .99 and usually include a retired dragon.