Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Treasure Chest / Value Pack

Farm Supplier
    Give me the Helios pack back. I don't want the Archway pack

Quote Originally Posted by shambalaya View Post
    I just got a FANTASTIC offer...! ...wait for it... drum rolls... 100 coins, 10 gold and an ARCHWAY (worth 2000 coins)!!!

All for 4.99$

Thank you SO much TL
    Haha! I got that one too! Lame.

Rhino Keeper
    i just got a fantastic offer...! ...wait for it... Drum rolls... 100 coins, 10 gold and an archway (worth 2000 coins)!!!

All for 4.99$

thank you so much tl
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    lmbo, i got the same one. I was like, really??? Who in their right mind would buy that one...
    lol! :3

I just got a FANTASTIC offer...! ...wait for it... drum rolls... 100 coins, 10 gold and an ARCHWAY (worth 2000 coins)!!!

All for 4.99$

Thank you SO much TL
    Quote Originally Posted by knj00 View Post
    LMBO, I got the same one. I was like, really??? Who in their right mind would buy that one...
    Quote Originally Posted by R081Nchan View Post
    Mine is Helios but when I want to buy it change to Archway.
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Yes same here.... Mine started out as the Helios, lots of coins and food then changed to the archway one
    Quote Originally Posted by MediusSyberia View Post
    Yes I had an offer for Helios + 4,571,400 coins + 59,400 food for $31.99. It didn't last long tho.

I bought it but I didn't receive any of the 3 (food, coins or Helios). Now I got another offer... this time for 100 coins + 10 gold + Archway for $5.49. But still no Helios
    If your package was changed, please restart your device and you should see your original package. Thanks!

Can anyone confirm that the packages are working correctly now? I had bought one that offered me a medusa last night, but got a hunter dragon instead (already emailed support). One of you said the same happened when you tried to get the Helios dragon from your package. But if it is now working, and I actually would get a medusa..I'd happily buy the package (with the actual medusa now) and keep my hunter too.

Quote Originally Posted by mysticfrost View Post
    Can anyone confirm that the packages are working correctly now? I had bought one that offered me a medusa last night, but got a hunter dragon instead (already emailed support). One of you said the same happened when you tried to get the Helios dragon from your package. But if it is now working, and I actually would get a medusa..I'd happily buy the package (with the actual medusa now) and keep my hunter too.
    We're currently looking into this now. Can you please PM me your Support Ticket #, and I'll ask someone to respond as soon as we have more information for you. Thanks!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    If your package was changed, please restart your device and you should see your original package. Thanks!
    Thanks.. The Helios one is back now. Not sure if I will take it tho but it sure is more tempting than the archway one!

Executive Chef
    Ok I did buy it, but have not received anything . And now the package has disappeared from my screen and it keeps asking for my apple password

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    Ok I did buy it, but have not received anything . And now the package has disappeared from my screen and it keeps asking for my apple password
    Try restarting your device to see if your items show up. If not, send an email to support@teamlava.com so they can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Wow you can buy Helios for that much! So cheap, I bought it at full price months ago..