Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Mine!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    Thanks for the reminder that we could build two so I can wait 10 hours rather than 20 to collect twice. I'm thinking maybe mithril could be mined from here?
    YAY- this forum is great for this...I first didn't notice the mine- built one then on here noticed the second option. So thank you, YAY...no wasting whisps on dark cave adventures, I'll do the others as some wrote ailcorn parts were on the simple feast one or second one. Thanks again

Fashion Designer
    Both are 3x3 but look at the size difference.

Quote Originally Posted by hmgdanielson View Post
    Sometimes the buildings are released and animations added later. I keep hoping the crystal on top of the wizard school will spin (slowly - not like the maniacal observatory) or bounce up and down just a little to show it's hovering. And I agree with you that it looks like there should be an animation. If they do add that, it will be very cool.

Has anyone else turned the building all the way around? I've gotta give props to the art team again. They do such a fantastic job on this game's details.
    That's one of the best features of this game!! Of all the TL Games I play I'm addicted to CS because the visuals are so pleasing to the eye!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks everyone for your quick postings, and Team Lava for giving us game improvements. I am really happy to have a chance to get more mine droppings. We need it with the new adventure!

I just bought a second and it now changed to require parts and lots of them! What is the deal TL?! It wants 5 lanterns, 3 enchanted blocks, 6 enchanted beams, and 3 architects paste to finish it! I am ticked!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremysgirl1995 View Post
    I just bought a second and it now changed to require parts and lots of them! What is the deal TL?! It wants 5 lanterns, 3 enchanted blocks, 6 enchanted beams, and 3 architects paste to finish it! I am ticked!
    It was probably always meant to have parts, and you were lucky to get the 1st one for just coins

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremysgirl1995 View Post
    Same happened for me - I missed the freebie!! Grrrrrrrr

New Resident
    Got a mithril!!

Executive Chef
    Just collected and got........stone, iron ore, silver ore, coins & an experience, sigh...

Bought second (before I collected) and it needs parts. I'm thinking the first one is a gift from team lava and the second is like most of the other buildings with requirements.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ghjvcucjb View Post
    Just collected and got........stone, iron ore, silver ore, coins & an experience, sigh...

Bought second (before I collected) and it needs parts. I'm thinking the first one is a gift from team lava and the second is like most of the other buildings with requirements.
    I don't think so. I bought 2 for 50k coins apiece with no construction materials required. It sounds like they may have added the material requirements after releasing it.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast