Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Mine!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bbarra View Post
    So how many squares is it? What resources are needed to build it? Need the facts people, nothing except the facts!
    Sorry...my past got posted after the requirements wre already posted. Speaking of huge...don't we already have buildings that are 4x4 and 6x6. You got me all worried over nothing. I was expecting 8x8 or 10x10. Whew !!!

Executive Chef
    The way I have mine ,,, you can hardly notice they are there ,,,, they are no bigger then other mines ,,they just look it

Fashion Designer
    Sorry...my past got posted after the requirements wre already posted. Speaking of huge...don't we already have buildings that are 4x4 and 6x6. You got me all worried over nothing. I was expecting 8x8 or 10x10. Whew !!!
    The only thing I have that is 4x4 is my castle. I don't have the Royal Manor, but the amphitheater, cathedral, royal chateau, royal exchange and wizard school are all 3x3. The original mine is also 3x3, but this one looks a lot bigger, if that makes sense.

Executive Chef
    Is the mine suppose to be animated? Mine isn't but looks like there is a light inside and something on the tracks that all should be animated.

Executive Chef
    It appears visually larger to me than the other mines. Also I'm always worried about having enough space so as to not create unnecessary gem traps. I had to mush a lot things in tight to fit this mine so losing the square footage seemed like a lot...sorry. In the context of most of the other buildings it's
    average size.

Rhino Keeper
    Someone has to impatient enough to speed it and tell us what you get!

Executive Chef
    Impatient girl here-just gives what the mines do(so far)

I decided to speed it up. I got some coins, 5 silver, 2 coal, and i dont know how many ore. My eyes were looking for mithril!

Executive Chef
    Also,I don't think it can be upgraded(re closed app,turned device on/off,rechecked),and after you do the goal,nothing else comes up

I just received 1 earth wisp, 3 iron ores, 3, jewels and 2 silver ores.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast