Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Deep Mine!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by justk9188 View Post
    I don't know what deep mine is for,
    Everything is fine without it,
    Now i have to think another way to reduce earth wisp as it's number keeps increasing.
    the deep mine is for people who are completing the Princess Sabina quest line and/or crafting materials to complete the adventure traverse desert sands. those things require a lot of silver ore, iron ore, and jewels. a way to reduce earth wisp is to craft lumin essence or wisp lanterns. but the limiting reagent to lumin essence is mermaid scales. have fun fishing!!

Executive Chef
    I also supplies Mithril easier and gives Wisp Lanterns sometimes as well to help with those later expansions.

Executive Chef
    I don't know what deep mine is for,
    Everything is fine without it,
    Now i have to think another way to reduce earth wisp as it's number keeps increasing.
    Ikr, TL realese Deep mine because many pp were complaining about mithril as they want everything right away.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Ikr, TL realese Deep mine because many pp were complaining about mithril as they want everything right away.
    Why didn't they think a better solution ?
    Now we have 4 mines,
    And two of them have 10hr-collection-time with unknown drop rate of mithril

Executive Chef
    Now we have 4 mines,
    Idk, there're already many ways to get mithril .
    The only way i can see it understandable is future update will require alots advance beams/block (ornate, enchanted or maybe even new beam/blocks)
    Well, most of us like the building but like you, i think it's not necessary and it might **** the fun of CS.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by wassupbaby View Post
    Idk, there're already many ways to get mithril .
    The only way i can see it understandable is future update will require alots advance beams/block (ornate, enchanted or maybe even new beam/blocks)
    Well, most of us like the building but like you, i think it's not necessary and it might **** the fun of CS.
    Please!!! some us us had no way to get mithril, even if we completed the dark caves every day. It is not as easy as it sounds. I bet there was a programming error because so many people were affected. I haven't even gotten my first shard and I'm a level 28, almost 29.

Executive Chef
    I think these mines are a good idea. More jewels, iron and silver sounds good. I haven't unlocked the Deep Mines yet but I'm lacking in both Iron and Jewels right now and my Workshops are always full so the extra Wisp stuff is nice as well.

Rhino Keeper
    SO the first mine i finished today had all the building requirements. I just bought another one and it doesn't need the 6 enchanted beams, Awesome, those were a freakin'pain

New Resident
    I play this game on two devices (so 2 games going) and on both I got my mine for free with no building requirements. Anyone else see this?

Executive Chef
    Now we have 4 mines,
    If you don't want the deep mine sell it then, you don't need to have it if you don't want it

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast