Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Deep Mine!

Fashion Designer
    I received mithril from the deep mine, never got one from Sir Piggy. I also got a wisp lantern from the deep mine yesterday. Pretty happy about the yield so far.

So jealous. Two mines, one pre built right away and a another one crafted three days ago. Ive collected every ten hours and i cannot even get one mithril. This is driving me crazy. For you guys collecting it regularly, is there anything that you do each time you collect? Im ready for any tips even if its pure speculation. I would love to move forward in this quest!

Executive Chef
    Sigh, my third mithril dropped today, wish I could get a golden nugget instead or some lanterns. Don't think there is any trick to getting it, just pure chance.

Has anyone else noticed they are not receiving gems from adventures any more?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I'm still getting them and others have mentioned that they are as well.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

I like these mines! I have received three mithril from them so far. I collect 2x a day, and i got them on the day they came out. Overall i think that is a good drop rate, not too many, but enough to move along in the quest with an extra left over.

Rhino Keeper
    I got a mithril yesterday from the deep mine. It's a nice touch to make it easier to build certain materials but I have a feeling this will result in other tactics to slow game play down.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tankerslacers View Post
    I've had some recently that had pretty poor yields in general, but the last few have both included 3-5 gems.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I've had some recently that had pretty poor yields in general, but the last few have both included 3-5 gems.
    I've also received a couple of gems from one or two adventures this week.

I guess I am one of the lucky ones to get 6 mithril, but I still have not got one shard. Actually , I don't even know how a shard looks and I have spent months clicking on the tablet of tabernum. I guess it is not for me. I decided to put the old two mines in the storage and just keep the two new deep mines. I really needed the space. So far so good. I don't miss the old mines. Design-wise, I never like the old mines in the first place. It has been ages since I got a gold nugget. I read in this forum that someone has got a gold nugget with the deep mine which is reassuring. I would like to know if it is that hard to get a gold nugget or if it is just me. I have 20 golden eggs, 4 golden apple ( I have not got one in ages and I have 3 apple trees which I harvest twice a day).