View Poll Results: Is this this a bug or to encourage us to buy gems?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Is it to slow us up

0 0%
  • Deliberate to make us buy more energy

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Drops of mermaid scales and glimmer almost non existant

Farm Supplier

Unhappy Drops of mermaid scales and glimmer almost non existant

I have 4 ponds and 2 wells, sometimes it takes more than 20 energy to get 1 mermaid scale, for glimmer it's worse I have numerous mushroom rings. The red ones are no better than the brown rings. Any one have this problem. I'm at level 25, these things are requirements for upgrades and for the royal buildings now avail. This is making me want to give up

The Honorable Panda
    Castle is a really challenging game. It is designed to be a game that players can enjoy for a long time.

If all the items were easy to collect, players would finished everthing quickly and then get bored with the game.

I think Castle is one of the best forums, because all the members get together and share information and give great tips that they discover in the game.

Here is a great thread that Mod Maguar has put together. In post 1 you will find some links to thread discussing where to find these items.

Castle FAQ thread.

Closing thread so discussions on where to find these specific items will be on the main threads so all the information and feedback will be in one place.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request