Thread: Which to do first: finish last two expansions or Royal Chateau?

Fashion Designer

Which to do first: finish last two expansions or Royal Chateau?

So I am all done with recent updates except that I have two expansion plots left and I need to get the deed to the chateau. I did get the tinker camp first as others suggested in another thread--Thanks, that was good advice. The Tinker camp came in handy while finishing up the quests.

So now, Which should I spend my tickets on next? i will have 50 tickets later today. Do I keep going to get 60 and finish expanding, or trade for the deed? Is there any game play benefits to prioritize one over the other?

Rhino Keeper
    The chateau is useless especially if you don't spend trade tickets upgrading it. At level 1 it's not worth collecting from as there's far better buildings to collect coins from. Given that the new deep mines are 4x4 you're far better off buying the expansions first.

Rhino Keeper
    I second that. Expand.

Rhino Keeper
    The Deep Mine is 3x3.

Rhino Keeper
    So all the Chateau does is give coins? Then ill continue expanding too I guess.

Fashion Designer
    It is pretty though!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by maz3girl View Post
    So all the Chateau does is give coins? Then ill continue expanding too I guess.
    I wish I had gotten the tinker camp first. Chateau is useless, as I don't even collect from buildings like cathedral every day, though that has -10x as many coins on collection, by the time I harvest and collect other things, to be able to gain trade tickets. I spent 50 on chateau, now not even half way to tinker, then I have 30 per extension to do :/

Rhino Keeper
    I've read that the Royal Chateau is 400 RP at level 5. Can anyone confirm that; and, post the building requirements for each level? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    I've seen that RP too.

There is a pinned reference thread that has all the building requirements for chateau.

Btw, I did expansions first, only chateau left now. Thanks to everyone for your insights.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by eastie41 View Post
    I've read that the Royal Chateau is 400 RP at level 5. Can anyone confirm that; and, post the building requirements for each level? Thanks.
    I have it and i can confirm that's correct.

Quote Originally Posted by vchanhs View Post
    Got this from various posts. Thanks to all who contributed.
    Royal Chateau
    Building cost:
    4 Fancy beam, 4 Fancy block, and 3 superglue. 120 Royal points, and 350 coin/6 hours.

Level 1 to 2:
    4 royal beam, 4 royal block, 4 superglue, and 10 trade tickets. 600 coins/6 hours, 180 royal points.

Level 2 to 3:
    6 super glue, 6 royal block, 6 royal beam, 15 trade tickets. 850 coins/ 6 hours.

Level 3 to 4:
    4 enchanted blocks , 4 enchanted beams , 4 builder's pastes and 20 trade tickets.

Level 4 to 5:
    6 enchanted blocks , 6 enchanted beams , 4 architect's pastes and 25 trade tickets, 400 RP , 1400 coins /6 hrs.