Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sparkles

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Sparkles

I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but...
    First, every few seconds 2 of my habitats keep getting 're-sparkled'. I collect it, but then a few seconds later the sparkles are back but nobody has visited.

Secondly, I tried to clear some foliage and at first it started and took the coins. About 30 seconds later, the trees were no longer registering as clearing but the coins were still gone! When I tapped the same trees again it gave me the option of clearing AGAIN!!! I need those coins!!!

I am only at about level 7 yet and cannot afford to lose coins this way!!! I don't have enough to keep paying to clear the same trees, especially when it doesn't even work!!!! And YES, it did happen more than once to different trees!!!!

Please HELP!!!!! what should I do???

Quote Originally Posted by stinker44 View Post
    I don't know if this is happening to anyone else but...
    First, every few seconds 2 of my habitats keep getting 're-sparkled'. I collect it, but then a few seconds later the sparkles are back but nobody has visited.

Secondly, I tried to clear some foliage and at first it started and took the coins. About 30 seconds later, the trees were no longer registering as clearing but the coins were still gone! When I tapped the same trees again it gave me the option of clearing AGAIN!!! I need those coins!!!

I am only at about level 7 yet and cannot afford to lose coins this way!!! I don't have enough to keep paying to clear the same trees, especially when it doesn't even work!!!! And YES, it did happen more than once to different trees!!!!

Please HELP!!!!! what should I do???
    Oh, and I forgot to mention. Every so often it 're-sets' to the coin amount that was there when I opened the game, even if I have spent some or collected some!!!!!

ARRGGHH!! Should I even bother to keep playing?!?!

Fashion Designer
    Also forgot to add, I'm playing on an iphone4

Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    So am I!!!

But doop01, also I just bought another small farm. It took my money, started the farm and then the farm disappeared!!! And the money stayed gone too!!!

well then it's a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by stinker44 View Post
    So am I!!!

But doop01, also I just bought another small farm. It took my money, started the farm and then the farm disappeared!!! And the money stayed gone too!!!
    it should be a bug then stinker44 you should report it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by doop01 View Post
    These same things are happening to my boyfriend, I should have said.

Nightclub Owner
    The sparkling is a know issue. You can find details on it in this thread.

With the clearing resetting, it sounds like a sync issue. Make sure that you're on a stable wifi connection. You can try turning your wifi off then on again to see if this helps.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    The sparkling is a know issue. You can find details on it in this thread.

With the clearing resetting, it sounds like a sync issue. Make sure that you're on a stable wifi connection. You can try turning your wifi off then on again to see if this helps.
    I have checked and re-set the WiFi and it's fine. I started clearing more trees and it seems to have *stuck*
    HOWEVER....I just then bought another small farm. My coins went and the farm started. Then, I got a processing screen and the farm was gone! And so were the coins!!

I keep getting a processing screen come up when these things happen! What's going on?!?!

Thank you for the reply. I will test these tips out

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast