Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

when will we announce the winners?

Quote Originally Posted by apehero View Post
    I've been wondering that too...

Banned
    Your name: Crystal (crystallovesbieber5)
    Fan since: October 2012
    Favorite Game: Fashion Story & Bakery Story (Mostly Fashion)
    Story about yourself: My name is Crystal I have 2 older siblings. One who is obsessed with Teamlava Games.When I first joined fashion story,I thought it was boring,because I had no patience.But later on I started to get neighbors,more money,more friends,then I realized it is VERY fun!! A little bit more about me is that I LOVE❤ Justin Bieber (hence my storm8 ID). I'm still young, but when I grow up I would like to be a Model, or a proffesional dancer. I love to model and dance. I know my dreams seem a little crazy, but if you reach for the stars, anything is possible.iMy best friend introduced me to Fashion Story, since then I love Teamlava games.
    Picture of me: (Practicing my Modeling)

Farm Supplier
    Name: The cooker, The Baker, The fashionable dress maker (also known as mom)Click image for larger version. 

Name:	me.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	15.4 KB 
ID:	7542

Fan Since: February 2012

Favorite games: Do I have to have just one? I play Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Fashion Story, and Dragon Story. I've played them all, but play these the most.

Story: Once Upon A Time,
    In a kingdom far, far away, there lived a fair maiden named Lava. She loved creating. She loved to play. She loved variety. When one rainy day, whilst doing her chores, boredom tooketh hold from the monotony that cometh from having to remain imprisoned in her humble abode. Nay being able to withstand it any longer, she whisked quickly to Lord Stormy. "My Lord, I prithee thou taketh my boredom. For I long to breaketh free from the monotony." To which Lord Stormy replied, "Taketh this scroll with thee, to where thou dwells, and the spell of boredom will be broken!" Teeming with anticipation, she hurried from the castle. Upon returning home, she opened the scroll, and was whisked away to the most wonderful creations in all the land! And from that day forth, whether it be the cooker, the baker, or the fashion maker...the dresses, the dishes, or dragon wishes, she lived most happily ever after!!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012 271.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	7543

Farm Supplier
    How often do you pick winners? Will we be notified through a message too? My games are in the middle of being transferred to a new device. I think (if/when) a contest is over, they should close the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by yusefzai View Post
    Sooooo cute!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by apehero View Post
    They did announce the first winner. I think it's like a once a month winner type deal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    They did announce the first winner. I think it's like a once a month winner type deal.
    Or once/3 months

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Or once/3 months
    Or that, too. But we will never know since no one will tell us!

New Resident
    Your name: budellino
    Fan since : 12/12/1989
    Favorite game(s). :dragon story =)
    Story about yourself. :I started playing dragon story for a short time but I immediately passionate, and study at the University nelgli free moments I collect coins from my dragons, my greatest desire for this game is to be able to collect all the gold I can to have the dragon's treasure <3 we hope to be able to succeed!. I love disguise and go skateboarding!!
    Greetings to all the friends of dragon story!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	994150_535412963161377_1656524736_n.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	9.7 KB 
ID:	7793

Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast