Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

New Resident

Fan Spotlight Submission

?My name:
    Shawn

?Fan since:
    May 2013

?Favorite game(s):
    Dragon Story

?Story about me:
    I am a disabled veteran and I started playing this game to keep my mind occupied and I have found it quite addicting.

?My image:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WWP04.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	4.7 KB 
ID:	6971   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Infinite Hero.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	21.5 KB 
ID:	6972  

Executive Chef
    Name:
    Sehana

Fan since (month/year).
    May 2010

Favorite game(s).
    Bakery, Restaurant, Dragon, Fashion, Farm, Monster

Story about yourself.
    I've played a few Storm8 games before TeamLava games. I played the first TeamLava game, Farm Story, when it was released in Spring 2010. I've since then downloaded and played every single TeamLava game when they were released. I've become such a fan that I've created a website to showcase main items in the game and some helpful resources and management along the way for some of the popular games. Although it has been tough managing life at the moment with family, full-time college for a BS in Information Technology, managing websites and a few social communities, I've always had a little time (or "snuck" time in, LOL) to play my favorite games and had the opportunity to become a forum moderator. I've met quite a few respectable people through the game and forums. TeamLava/Storm8 community has a lot of great people and talent. This is the only community, ever, where I have logged into daily to see what was going on with the game(s) and other players.

Image:
    __
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    I love littlekhan's story and picture!

Name:
    Elaur

Fan since:
    Mid 2012

Favorite games:
    Castle Story, Dragon Story, Bakery Story, Jewel Mania

Story:
    I always switch around what games I play on my phone, usually playing games for a short time. However, Team Lava has broken that habit! My long time love is Castle Story but I enjoy all the games! I got my sister playing Castle Story and she is now addicted too! My daughters (8 & 10) talk about what Sir Pigglesworth is going to give this time and talk about the characters in the kingdom like they are real people. Until they got their own games going they used to trade off whose turn it was to get something from Sir Piggy and really looked forward to clicking the arrow! My daughters LOVE bean dog and have nicknamed him Baloney, which I think is the best name for that cute little pudgy dog.

Pic:

(I have larger size pics available)

Rhino Keeper
    p.s.

The pic is of me playing a really fun real life board game, Takenoko, and showing off the adorable panda in the game.

My Castle Story

My Name is Hello Kitty Tiffy
    I spend my days in my beautiful Kingdom trying every day to keep up with my crops, spells and tasks in the love shack. Once I feel as though I am ahead the nasty Barron comes in and steals everything I have worked so hard for. The tasks are endless, many strive for a grand prize. Mine being a Manticore or Alicore to make my kingdom even more magical and to keep the Barron in his place. Maybe the troll pit?!?! yes i think that will suit him just fine. My kingdom is quite beautiful indeed not quite royal but magical nun the less. Thats enough for now My magic ink is running low must find glimmer dust to make more. Maybe then ill have more to tell.
    -HelloKittyTiffy Castle Story

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	103.1 KB 
ID:	7013  

my profile

Name:Tigear

Fan sinse: May 2013

Favorite games: Dragon story

Story: I I wanted some dragon games so I began scrolling through some dragon games then I found dragon story. I downloaded it and I quite enjoyed it. Now I dream of hatching the crusader dragon.

Name:	180px-Crusader_Epic.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	5.9 KB 
ID:	7029  

Rhino Keeper

Rhino Keeper
    When are you going to announce the winners?

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!
    The only thing that I'm missing now is the real Treasure to finish making my neighbors jealous on Dragon Story!
    Now earning the bragging rights is winning this contest.

When are the winners going to be announced?
    Thank you.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast