Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Executive Chef
    NAME: ( As you would like it to appear on your website) Phan
    (User name: bakerystoe )
    Fan since: Around April 2011( I don't remember or. February 2012?)
    My favorite and Best TeamLava games: Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Castle Story, Restaurant Story.
    About me and My story:
    --The first game I played by Team Lava was Bakery Story. I knew and Started this game when my friends really want to add me as a friend. So I level up, Get decorating my bakery. Since, I had no neighbors Thats a little awkward when I just had 1 friend. After awhile,, I figured it out: Just send your ID on the other friends( After that I got more than 100 friends)It's a fun and enjoying game. A long time gone, Dragon Story appeared with 6 gems as a gift.. I was so happy and a little curious about it! I find some new best Friends like: Toothless( She still send golds for meI got more than 200 Dragons!...And then I Pay More attention to TeamLava, I downloaded all of TeamLava games( Even Treasure story or Empire!) So if anyone need to have friends on other games, They can find me anywhere! Most of the games I reached above level 50 And Have beautiful Land of Interested Today I still love TeamLava and enjoying both of the games even some of them are gone! And then I join the TL forum,Discuss with other friends!(Now I am working on my baby accounts and still gonna added7 accounts already to send golds in Dragon!)
    PS : When I was playing Bakery story, I really don't know and winging my name .In Dragon Story, Even a year I didn't have any dragons I still played and leveled up Thanks TeamLava for your games And keep moving up!
    My Picture:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	66.9 KB 
ID:	21090   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	13 
Size:	68.0 KB 
ID:	21091   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	8 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	21092   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	12 
Size:	70.2 KB 
ID:	21093  
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 06-26-15 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Short that
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bakerystoe View Post
    NAME: Phan( User name: bakerystoe )
    Fan since: Around April 2011.
    My favorite and Best TeamLava games: Dragon Story, Farm Story 2, Castle Story, Restaurant Story.
    About me and My story:
    --The first game I played by Team Lava was Bakery Story. I knew and Started this game when my friends really want to add me as a friend. So I level up, Get some Awesome decorations and decorating my bakery. Since, I had no neighbors Thats a little awkward when I just had 1 friends( level 50 already)... After awhile, Learned from the Neighbors, I figured it out: Just send your ID on the other communities( After that I got more than 100 friends) It was a really fun and enjoying game A long time gone, The Title of Dragon Story appeared with 6 gems as a gift.. I was so happy and a little curious about it! The first, I felt a little bit Strange cause this was a new game! And then with the before tip, I find some new best Friends like: Toothless( She still send golds for me... Now I got more than 200 dragons( They are super cute and loved it) And then I Pay More attention to TeamLava, I downloaded all of TeamLava games( Even The oldest one: Treasure story, Empire...) And most of the games I reached above level 50 And Have beautiful Land of Interested Today I still love TeamLava and enjoying both of the games even some of them are gone! And then I found the TL forum and 'Cheer' with all other friends
    PS : When I was playing Bakery story, I really don't know and winging my names. In Dragon Story, Even a year I didn't have any dragons I still played and leveled up Thanks TeamLava for your games
    My Picture:

Kooky Can you enlarged my Photo( The last one with the right Position)? thanks you so much
    Last edited by bakerystoe; 06-25-15 at 05:33 AM.

Executive Chef
    If I win, Plz give to Farm story 2 Thanks

How do I enter.

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    evanjan

Fan since (month/year).
    May 2013

Favorite game(s).
    Restaurant Story(Best game), Bakery Story, Restaurant Story 2

Story about yourself.
    Hi! I am Evanjan. I first downloaded Restaurant Story in May 2013. It was so interesting that I played it everyday.Then, on Feb 2014 I had to delete this game due to low memory on phone(at that time I didn't know about the login feature to save game data ) and the phone became slow. I felt so bad about losing my level 36 restaurant. After sometime I got a tab and started playing different games but they never satisfied my gaming life. So I remembered Restaurant Story on 20th May 2015, since i still didn't know about the login feature I had to start from level 1 which made me a bit bored *yawn*. First week of June I found this forum and came across the Login feature and created an account for the latest game, then I remembered that I can't play the game when I am away from home(I use wifi on my tab and never take it out of my house lol). Seeing that my phone was back to normal I download RS and found that my progress was still in the memory(I was so happy) and I quickly created an account for my original gameplay and used that login to retrieve my original progress. And later on found Bakery Story which I fell in love with the decors. Recently TeamLavaStorm8 introduced Restaurant Story 2 on Android which looked awesome with good effects. Thanks TeamLavaStorm8 for these games!!

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Last edited by evanjan; 07-12-15 at 07:12 AM.
    Restaurant StoryTM , Bakery StoryTM and Pet Shop StoryTM
    Add me, ID= evanjan

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website): Georgia!!!

Fan since (month/year).

Favorite game(s).:
    Restaurant Story BEST game EVER!!!And Bakery of course...

Story about yourself.:
    First i wanted to play a game with food, so i downloaded Restaurant story and after Bakery story...I was excited ,i have naver seen a game like this before...since then i am playing every single day , i think i am addicted ...[IMG][/IMG]the stuff so cute .. I am from Greece and i want to decorate my places like a GREEK TAVERNA....So thank you TEAMLAVA for having these amazing games!!!

New Resident
    HI kbluejeep here I love Dragon Story so much it is so cool!!!!

I'm not sure if you guys are still doing the spotlight thing, but if so here is my entry

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post

Would you like to be featured on our community page like Bean Dog? We will select one lucky fan to be our Spotlight Fan, so here's your chance to win a $100 package of Gems, Gold, or Coins in the game of your choice.

Earn some serious bragging rights and make your neighbors jealous. Respond to this thread with the following information and the Community Managers will pick our favorite fan to spotlight!
    Entry
    • Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website): Starbuck79 (Donna-Kaye)
    • Fan since (month/year): 11/2012
    • Favorite game(s): Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, City Story, Nightclub Story, Fashion Story, Farm Story 2
    • Story about yourself: I'm a soap-making mother of three and a total perfectionist. I love to play the social Storm8 games because they help me to satisfy my need to move things around often (my house is tiny and rearranging furniture is impossible). I've met a lot of great people playing the games online, and I LOVED that I could take my games with me when I made the switch from Apple to Android!
    • An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20141121_150103.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	23252

Rules
    • Your Forum and Game account must be in good-standing.
    • All entries must abide the Terms of Service.
    • All entries must be your own.
    [/QUOTE]
    I'm an active player currently ACCEPTING NEIGHBOR REQUESTS. I try to keep a 4 star rating, and log in every day to tip/like/dance/help and gift. starbuck79

Rhino Keeper
    is this still open?
    ✵✵✵✵✵ Sнα∂ιfєяη (plz call me Shadi)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵plays Fantasy Forest Story (FFS)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵Aura (ID is Shadifern)✵✵✵✵✵

✵✵✵✵✵forest news✵✵✵✵✵

Takes forever to get those freaking bombs. I'm running out of space, and fast. I already had to sell super rares because of this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    you're trying to use an URL that's only Local to your system... you have to first upload it to an image server or a type of photo album site like photobucket, picasa, Google+ photos or any site that will give you a web address/URL and it should begin with https:// not file://
    Hi Sehana, Congratulations to you. You have always be helpful with giving info on game. You deserve this prize. Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!!
    congratulations to you PlainLoisLane.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've just selected our next Spotlight Fan! Please join me in congratulating Sehana!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful submissions! There are so many fun stories to choose from. Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry will still be eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Keep sharing and best of luck in our next round!

To view the Fan Spotlight, check our our Community Page on the Storm8 website.