Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Your name: Carly the Corgi
    Fan since: November 2012
    Favorite games: Bakery Story and Dragon Story
    Story about yourself: I am a very busy corgi. I must wake up every morning to get the Sweet Potato Pies in the oven and visit my neighbors. Then, I must go visit my dragons! They require a lot of food, which I like to harvest. I also have to care for the baby dragons that have just hatched and bring two new dragons to the breeding den. It's hard work for a small puppy like me, but I love it! Recently, the contests in the forum suggested I use a photo editing program such as GIMP or photoshop. I learned how to edit drawings and photos (although I still need work), which I think will be helpful in the future. I love to sleep! (who doesn't?!?)
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Name: Sir Bawpotter

Fan Since: May 2011

Favorite Games: Castle Story and Restaurant Story

Story: Well... one Saturday afternoon, I was browsing through the App Store on my iPod, and I came across a game called Restaurant Story. I, being interested in restaurants, decided to download it. At that point, the empire that was Teamlava had found me. I couldn't get enough of Restaurant Story! Soon, it wasn't enough, so I had to download another wonderful TeamLava game, and I happened upon Bakery Story. At that point, I was full on with Teamlava. Ever since, I have always enjoyed playing Teamlava games. When Castle Story came out, I was completely hooked! It was my favorite game yet, and still is to this day.

Image:

Or a smaller one:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green Avatar.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	6906  
    Last edited by bawpotter; 05-10-13 at 03:48 PM.
    If you need anything, send me a PM. I'll be glad to help.

Only playing Castle Story these days, but feel free to add me! If you gift me, I'll always gift you back ASAP!

Rhino Keeper

Executive Chef
    Name: The yummy jelly pie
    Fan since: January 10, 2013
    Favorite games: Bakery story
    Story: when my sister Lan gave me a android tablet I decided to look for some games and something really pretty caught my eye bakery story I actually downloaded it and at first it was boring but when I started to play it longer and I got higher it was actually fun
    Image:

Image of bakery:

New Resident
    Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Charlotte

Fan since (month/year).
    December 2012

Favorite game(s).
    Bakery Story & Restaurant Story

Story about yourself.
    I first started to play at Bakery Story in December 2012. The to advance in the game, I started to play Restaurant Story. I discovered how I loved both games, but I still prefer Bakery Story. I like the colorful settings and even the annoying little songs playing in the background of the games.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

New Resident

Cool Dragons for lyf

Name- Michael the dragon master
    Fan Since - November 2012
    Favourite games (s)- dragon story and jewel mania
    Story about yourself - hey my name is michael, i cant go a day without playing dragon story , my 3 best mates all play it religiously and we have group messages set up to talk about new things happening in the world of dragon story and who can have the most amount of dragons

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zhynabella View Post
    Hi I was wondering if the picture for the contest has to be a picture of a person or could be a drawing since I see people posting photos and drawings.

Thank you.
    Any response on this yet TL? It's kind of unfair to both sides not having the same rules for everyone.

Name: Islanddoll

Fan Since: September 2012

Favorite Game: Bakery Story

Story about your self: My name is Sheena, I am a mom and business owner from Trinidad down in the Caribbean. I first downloaded bakery story while browsing the play store for something to pass spare time with, little did I know that a love story was in the making. Team Lava's Bakery Story caught my attention and reeled me in with its colorful wallpaper, premium decor and addicting goals. I absolutely adore my virtual bakery, and like any love affair, I have my good times and bad times with Team Lava but despite what I always keep running back to the comfort that I find within the two walls of my bakery. Bakery Story has become such a big part of my life that I sometimes find myself blurting out my virtual accomplishments to real people which are usually followed by puzzled looks. I've tried other Team Lava games and I love them but I prefer to spend my days and late nights with Bakery Story as I love baking in real life too.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Host(ess)

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Carol

Fan since (month/year).
    February 2013

Favorite game(s).
    Castle Story

Story about yourself.
    I didn?t play any games until my niece installed several games on my Ipad and played them when I went back to my home country to attend my grandpa?s birthday party last February. After I came back, I intended to delete them all but then I had thought to try one by one before deleted them. I found a few games were quite interesting and only deleted several of them. Then I also installed new games with nice reviews and I found that most of Teamlava games are high rated! Castle Story is my favourite game , I?ve played this game for around 3 months.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Without photoshop

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast