Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

I love you, TL!💋💋💋

Hello. 
    Name: Abi
    Favorite Game(s): BAKERY STORY!!!
    A Little Bit About Me: I originally started playing bakery story and restaurant story on my aunt's iPhone 3G. Then, I got an iPad 1 when it was released. I immediately download my two favorite games and I also decided to try out treasure story and farm story. 3 years later, I now play bakery, restaurant, farm, treasure, pet shop, and pet hotel story on my original
    iPad, a new iPad 2, my kindle fire, and my android phone. I also have gotten my mom, brother, and 2 cousins playing! I guess it runs in the family!  thanks for making these awesome games, I love playing them whenever I have spare time.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	21.3 KB 
ID:	14033 Here is a picture of my amazing bakery(:

New Resident
    Name :Yuki
    Fan since : August 2012
    Favourite games : Pet story, Zoo story and Dragon story
    Story : My favourite games help me through my darkest time in my life. It brightens my life by seeing all the animals everyday. Always looking forward to see how they grow and changes.

Farm Supplier
    Name: umumum the second
    Fan since: May 2014
    Favorite game: pet shop story
    Story: when i first played pet shop story my mind blew up of joy!it was so fun.then i buyed more pets and even told people i know to play this game
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140522_092742.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	14292
    No longer active

New Resident

Cool

My name is cyndybee

Fan since 2013
    Favorite games. Restaurant story and city story
    Story about. Myself
    I am recently retired and my neighbor insisted that I have to try this game restaurant story. I was apprehensive at first. However I relented and downloaded the application and I began to play. I just love playing this game. She's retired as well and we're neighbors on the games as well as in reality.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0134.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	19.3 KB 
ID:	14325  
    Last edited by cyndybee; 07-23-14 at 10:19 AM. Reason: to add photo

Farm Supplier
    Your name (as you'd like to appear on our website): Thuy Trang
    Fan since: October 2012
    Favorite game(s): Bakery Story and Fantasy Forest Story

Story about yourself:
    My mother bought me and my sister a tablet since 2013, and a friend introduced me to play Fashion Story right away! My dream is to design my own shop, put my own clothes, and I have mostly satisfied it by playing Fashion Story: a game which has lots of super cute clothes for ladies stop by to shop in. After that, I began to find more Teamlava's games to play, honestly, i was really surprise when i saw your great graphics! Bakery Story is the game that interested me the most! I can decorate my very own bakery with beautiful decorations, I can make my customers happy as when I served them lots of pastries and drinks, and I'm really excited each time when I can commune with people around the world! Then i've addicted right away with your games, but sometimes i'm really upset cause I missed some goals that have great prize ! I continued to find more Teamlava's games to play as Castle Story, Dragon Story and Farm Story when i have free time. And i have downloaded your newest amazing game: Fantasy Forest Story. I'm really like this game as i could raise my own critters to make my islands become more majestic. My country doesn't speak English, so i have to learn it, and i have learned a lot of new words in those games, like kind of clothes, animals, and kind of crops, and furnitures a in a house, too. Later, I finally found this forum. I went to this forum and checked out so many news everyday, i can see the newest update of your games, and people were very nice to me. I can hear the moderators explain about some bugs and issues. Also, i can't use money to buy more gems to decorate my shop, island, house and my zoo to be beautiful with gems, but i love my current designs, and I have gained so much happiness and excitement by playing your games. I love games that allowed me to design my own, and all of your "Story" games satisfied me, so I downloaded a lot of your games! I also love the way how you created the games, too! And each time my friends ask me is there any good game to play, I'm always excited in introducing your games to my friends.

An image of yourself that you're comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Views:	23 
Size:	14.4 KB 
ID:	14408  
    Last edited by catphantomcake; 12-14-15 at 08:55 PM. Reason: Correct storm8 ID

Rhino Keeper
    Your name:
    Duh! Berry!
    Fan since:
    September 2012
    Favorite games (for now cuz it's always changing)
    Fashion Story
    story about myself
    One stormy night, I was jumping around the TV, with nothing to do. I just got my iPad, so I went to check the App Store. Most of the stuff weren't for me, but then I saw Fashion story and Home Design story and Bakery story! I happily downloaded them, because if I wasn't a teacher, I would be a fashion designer, home designer and a proud baker. I played those games every free second I got, and wow!
    Picture

Views:	19 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	14438
    Me, hanging out with elephant seals!
    Question: if Mary had seven berries, and she gave one to Anna, and Anna already had five, and she ate two, but then her brother stepped on one berry, and another jumped away, how many berries did Steve and the jumping berry eat?

Answer: Who cares?

Well, I care. 'Cause I am a jumping berry.

I know this is confusing. Please understand anyway.

How to customize your avatar.
    Raychel77

Name:
    Silvijus Ragaisis
    Fan Since:
    July 2014
    Favorite Games:
    Dragon story & Bakery story
    Story:
    It was a dark and stormy night. No ray of sunshine entered my bedroom through the window. To light up a room I took my tablet. All the games were finished and I wanted a new challenge. So I went to Google Play and suddenly found a game called "Dragon story". I downloaded it and started playing... AND I REALLY LIKED IT! Then I tried some other Teamlava games, but there were no better than Dragon story Thanks to Storm8. Now I have a new challenge

Name:	unnamed.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	8.1 KB 
ID:	14538
    Last edited by IrisGraminea; 08-01-14 at 06:05 AM.

Name:	fe2CY6Az (1).jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	14709

My name: Thomas Sidney (ThomasSidney1)
    Fan Since: 2012
    Favorite Game: Bakery Story

My story:
    I found out about Bakery Story by one of my friends who was playing the game, they told me about it and I decided to give it a try. Turns out, it was the best decision of my life. I have gained so much happiness and entertainment on this game I don't know what my life would be like without it! I'm also playing on the game, always looking at ways to improve my bakery as well as saving up coins and gems so I can buy nice furniture. I am also tipping and gifting people, as well as accepting neighbor requests all the time! Add me: ThomasSidney1

Winning this competition would mean the world to me!

Have a great day everyone,
    -Thomas.

Name:
    Anna
    Fan since:
    January 2010
    Favorite game(s):
    Fashion Story & Bakery Story
    Story:
    I started playing bakery story and I really liked it, so I decided to get some more storm8 games. I got fashion story and started playing it. I really enjoyed that too.. And I love how all my neighbors are so supportive! At one point I got so into it I posted some Fashion story videos on my youtube channel, and I still do. I really enjoy these games a lot and i don't have enough money to buy these gems or coins.