Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

New Resident
    My name: Annie
    Fan since: January 2013
    Favourite game: Bakery story
    Story about myself: I love the bakery! I have not missed one day, and have visited 99% of my neighbours on a daily basis. When I am REALLY pressed for time, I skip the 0 and 1* neighbours. I got my husband hooked as well...although I enjoy "spicing up" his bakery (more than he does, I think). Keep up the fun, can't wait for the next challenge!

New Resident

Fan Spotlight Submission

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Mizu

Fan since (month/year).
    March 2013

Favorite game(s).
    Restaurant Story and Bakery Story

Story about yourself.
    I just got my iPhone and was browsing for games on the Apps store. I am a fan of diner dash and at that time I was playing something similar to farm story online so I thought of downloading something for my iPhone, and thus stumbled upon Restaurant Story and Bakery Story. I started the two within a couple days of each other and played continuously. But there was one week after I started playing which I told myself I needed to stop because I was getting too addicted, but it didn't last and I got back into the game.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

New Resident
    Suis aussi accro aux jeux storm8,mais que ?a ne t'empeche pas de vivre.mon id: ju05li28

Rhino Keeper
    Does this fan spotlight still life

Farm Supplier

Cool Sir Rolt the #1 Chihuahua Fan

NAME: Sir Rolt the Royal Chihuahua
    Fan since: June 2011
    Favorite Games: Bakery Story & Restaurant Story
    My Story: I'm the #1 Chihuahua fan of Bakery Story. I love sitting in my mom Laeanee's lap & playing. She thinks Laea's Bakery belongs to her, but I've made plenty of purchases by reaching for her hands with my paws while sitting in her lap. I'm not sure what a gem is, but boy is she unhappy when I spend those! I let her think it's her place, but I'm slowly buying enough items that soon it'll look the way I want. I don't mind sharing it with her though, she scratches my belly while she's waiting for our neighbors bakeries to load & that's the best feeling in the world!

Mermaid Sati
    Fan since 05/11
    Games I play- Fashion Story, Restaurant Story & Farm Story 2
    The first game I really got into was fashion story, it inspired me so much, after a year of playing I opened my very own boutique, called "Mermaid's of Cocoa Beach". I have been open for over a year now, and things are going great with my business. I want to thank you for the inspiration! Who knows, maybe I'll open a restaurant next, then move to a farm! <3 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	11340

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	21 
Size:	16.2 KB 
ID:	11345Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website). Caleb Mathis
    Fan since (month/year). December 2012 or do
    Favorite game(s). Dragon story
    Story about yourself. My friends got me into the game during APcalculus, and we used to sit in class and play it all day.
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tennysonrobin View Post
    Your name: Anh Nguyen

Favorite games: Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Dragon Story

Fan since: December 2012

Story about yourself:

I got my first smartphone in December 2012 and my close friend immediately introduced me to Bakery Story. I have to say that I got addicted right away! The love for Bakery Story has become the love for TeamLava games as I downloaded and started to play Restaurant, Dragon and Fashion Story. What I love the most about these games is creativity. It's about creating your own places, giving them the styles you want to, and make them very "you"! To me it's a pretty little bakery with pastel colors and cute decorations; a darker and more nostalgic restaurant with different themes; a vintage boutique for young ladies to shop in; and a colorful and epic island which is full of heavenly creatures flying around. Besides, the games can give me great feelings of achieving goals and receiving beautiful rewards. And seeing new amazing updates after a long wait is great, too! Last but not least, I have to mention the forum. I've learned a lot about the games by all kinds of advice, tips and share from very nice players, helpful moderators and TeamLava staff. I'm facing a crossroad in life right now but there's one thing that can't be changed: those games have added many colors to my life along with all other experiences. Never stop brightening our everyday, TeamLava!

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Congrats to the new Fan Spotlight!!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Fan Spotlight Submission

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website). Alphard Alchemist

Fan since (month/year). June 2011

Favorite game(s). Bakery story, Restaurant story, Castle Story, Pet shop story, Pet hotel story

Story about yourself.
    Hello! My name is Linda. I love TeamLava games so much, especially bakery story and restaurant story. I like the nice food and drinks. In these games, I met a lot of people. And guess, one of them is my friends! We are so surprised and then we laugh together. I find a lot of friend here. I have new bestfriend now from bakery story. We give our handphone number and we make friend until now.
    These games are so addicted. I can't stop to play them everyday, everytime. I can share with my friends. Empathy to their problems, and share about how we accidentally use our gems or clear our counters. Lol. 😊
    I LOVE THESE GAMES SO MUCH and I won't stop play. My bakery, restaurant, and castle story have reached max level.
    Thanks.
    Bakery story: nda_ndo (id: alphard_172).
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	14 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	11365

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Congrats to the new Fan Spotlight!!!
    Thank you so much Such a sweet surprise ^o^