Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Fan Spotlight Submission

My Name: Flor

Fan since: 2/2012

Favorite games: Fashion Story and Bakery Story

My story:

I'm totally fashionista! So, when i got my ipad i looked for some fashion games! Fashion Story was love at first sight. I completely fell in love with it. Soon after I met the Bakery Story and once again was blown away. Everything is so so cute! But my passion is Fashion Story! It changed my daily routine! Seems like crazy...but is true! Its fun, cute and i met many friends there. I know people around the world and learn a thousand things. Love the Team Lava games..i already played all them. But Fashion Story is my favorite one! Its perfect, just like a Chanel dress, a Dior purse or a christian Louboutin shoes! Its my passion!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	foto.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	10067

Fan Spotlight Submission...Second Post...Im trying post a better photo

My Name: Flor

Fan since: 2/2012

Favorite games: Fashion Story and Bakery Story

My story:

I'm totally fashionista! So, when i got my ipad i looked for some fashion games! Fashion Story was love at first sight. I completely fell in love with it. Soon after I met the Bakery Story and once again was blown away. Everything is so so cute! But my passion is Fashion Story! It changed my daily routine! Seems like crazy...but is true! Its fun, cute and i met many friends there. I know people around the world and learn a thousand things. Love the Team Lava games..i already played all them. But Fashion Story is my favorite one! Its perfect, just like a Chanel dress, a Dior purse or a christian Louboutin shoes! Its my passion!

Name:	PicCollage.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	19.4 KB 
ID:	10068
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	46334_3835763827276_430289343_n.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	7.9 KB 
ID:	10069  

Rhino Keeper
    How to post picture

Name: CupcakeLissy

I have been a fan of TeamLava games ever since last September! I adore Bakery Story and the new release Farm Story 2!! I love virtural games and happened to come upon Bakery Story one day!! Through Bakery Story, the suggested Farm Story 2! So I downloaded it and now I love it!!

Picture:

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	8.5 KB 
ID:	10083

New Resident
    Name: robbinsds

Fan since: January 2012

Favorite gameragonstory, Jewel Mania,Bubble Mania

My Story:I at first was reading the Inherintence Cycle books, which got me into dragons. I saw this game and fell in love with it and the dragons. I began to get as many dragons as possible and it has been fun doing so. My mom was playing Jew mania and I thought it looked fun so I began to play it. I wanted to get farther then her, which got me intranced by the game. When I was a kid, i played a bubble game on mmy grandmas old computer, so I looked for a similar game on my iPod. I haven't done as well on this game as I did on the others but I still try hard. This games have became very fun and intrieging.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Photo on 10-4-13 at 8.05 PM.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	11.0 KB 
ID:	10639  

Farm Supplier
    Joshua Bradley
    Fan of Dragon Story since ~07/2013
    I am 29 yrs old. I started playing DS and haven't looked back since. I played quite a few other iOS games and since DS I haven't touched them. My story is that I go to school, work, and play. That is life. I do have 2 kids so the play part comes easy. They make it easy to stay young.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	10705

Farm Supplier
    Pic is upside down, but you can turn your phone or monitor upside down.

Host(ess)
    That was AWESOMe!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by anitahere View Post
    Fantasy food you dont any money