Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

New Resident
    Name: beechbum7
    Fan since: June 2011
    Favorite Games: Farm Story, Dragon Story and Castle Story
    Story: I have had the opportunity to 'meet' some very good friends through playing these games. 'Neighbors' who come visit every day and leave sweet, funny notes saying hello! I've enjoyed playing these games with my children as well. Great family fun for us all!
    [LINK]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	9291[/LINK]

Farm Supplier
    Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Madooo911

Fan since (month/year).
    July 2013

Favorite game(s).
    Dragon Story and Restaurant story

Story about yourself.
    firstly downloaded Dragon Story in July 2013 on android I really loved it it's so amazing how to breed the dragons and then get a new dragons I really I love the idea. I've knew the game by my friend apple user . I'm level 32. then I've downloaded Restaurant story to get gold in DS, I loved the game so much. I'm level 26.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fe3cae88e02311e2908222000a9f146a_7.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	9524  

Your name:

Dragonilis

Fan since (month/year):

March/2013

Favorite game(s):

Dragon Story

Story about yourself:

I downloaded Dragon Story and was hooked immediately! The game is colorful, fun, and everyone that plays is so nice. Eventually I started coming to the Forums to get in-game tips and help breeding the dragons that I wanted, but then I was sucked in! Ever since I've been posting Fan Art for Dragon story and helping others with questions about the game when I can. The community is very friendly, and I plan on continuing to to take part in it for a long time.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Your name: The Ultimate Cat Lover
    Favorite game(s): Dragon Story
    Fan since (Month/Year): November 2012.
    Story about yourself: A friend told me about Dragon Story in mid-November of last year, and I have been hooked on it since day one! Dragon Story is a very fun and addicting game overall. I love the frequent updates because they add to the excitement of it. The developers have done an excellent job with the graphics. Keep up the great work TL!
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jellypie200 View Post
    Congratulations sehana!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you
    Quote Originally Posted by xoxjenn View Post
    Congrats Sehana! (Even though I am very late! )
    Quote Originally Posted by gra88 View Post
    Yay Sehana!
    Awesome fan page, mega game info, and fun neighbor!
    Thank you everyone!!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Your name: Anh Nguyen

Favorite games: Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Fashion Story, Dragon Story

Fan since: December 2012

Story about yourself:

I got my first smartphone in December 2012 and my close friend immediately introduced me to Bakery Story. I have to say that I got addicted right away! The love for Bakery Story has become the love for TeamLava games as I downloaded and started to play Restaurant, Dragon and Fashion Story. What I love the most about these games is creativity. It's about creating your own places, giving them the styles you want to, and make them very "you"! To me it's a pretty little bakery with pastel colors and cute decorations; a darker and more nostalgic restaurant with different themes; a vintage boutique for young ladies to shop in; and a colorful and epic island which is full of heavenly creatures flying around. Besides, the games can give me great feelings of achieving goals and receiving beautiful rewards. And seeing new amazing updates after a long wait is great, too! Last but not least, I have to mention the forum. I've learned a lot about the games by all kinds of advice, tips and share from very nice players, helpful moderators and TeamLava staff. I'm facing a crossroad in life right now but there's one thing that can't be changed: those games have added many colors to my life along with all other experiences. Never stop brightening our everyday, TeamLava!

Your name: Doctor Who Dat

Favorite games: Farm Story, Pet Shop, Dragon Story

Fan since: April 2013

Story about yourself:

The ONLY REASON I even found out about these games is my wife kept bugging me to sign up just to send her gold and maps on Dragon Story...then it was things in Restaurant Story...then Bakery...so on and so forth. So as any loving husband I did just that. Never played the games just sent her what she needed and that was it. In May I had to get a pace maker (I'm 35 by the way) because to quote my doctor, "My body is wired backassward". Whenever you sit up real fast and you get dizzy, in a normal person your brain tells your heart to beat faster to make up the difference well my body tells my heart to STOP. Found this out when they did a Tilt Table test and my heart stopped beating for 8 seconds...the poor lady running the test thought she had ****ed me. Anyway since I had alot of down time from work I was getting bored so I started to check the games out. And when I do something I go all out...I joined the forums, I had the breeding calculator at the ready, the whole 9 yards. After that I was hooked.

The really funny thing is I have done better then my wife in the game and she has been playing alot longer then me. She has only 2 dragons that I dont have, while I have 8 that she doesnt have...and it pisses her off everytime I rub it in her face or when I get a new one!! (The latest being the Stones, in one day I got the Golem and Mossrock....she does not even have a Stone yet)

Well thats my story, I thing TL should come up with College and NFL football themed Dragons!!!! GEAUX TIGERS and WHO DAT BABY!!!!!!!!!

Name:  378307_4047642463467_2090560045_n.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  3.8 KB

EntryYour name ( anitahere ).
    Fan since( March 2011 ).
    Favorite game(Bakery Story )
    Story about yourself. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SC20120215-154905.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	9788

Hi I'm now a caregiver.I like playing bakery Story because I love to work with color*and design.I also appreciate the fact its not a stressful game.*and I have met a lot of nice people playing the game.

Banned
    Name: funnyrandomness5112
    Fan Since: November 2012
    Favorite games: Dragon and Restaurant Story!
    Story: I started plying Dragon story when a friend told me to try it. So, I did. I instantly fell in love. I have bred many Awesome dragons Kncluding the elusive Diamond! Then I tried castle story and also fell in love! I play both games daily and play others once in a while! See you in game!
    Image:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	8.2 KB 
ID:	9796

Rhino Keeper
    in a house in city in a state in a country on a continent on a planet in a galaxy in a universe lol
    Name- Tajul/ Julia
    Fan since- Not sure i think it was sometime in 2011
    Favorite Game- Pet Shop Story
    Extra Info- I had just gotten a new Kindle Fire for Christmas, and i decided to download some games, so i went to the appstore. I looked at the Top Free list, and saw Pet Shop Story. It looked fun, so i downloaded it. I loved it the second i started playing! I was TheHelpingPaws, and after a while, the kindle broke, so i had to get a new one. i got PSS again, and then i was TheHelpingPaws2. You could say im a pro at the game, even though im not at a very high level, but i know probably everything you need to know about PSS!!!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 09-04-13 at 08:01 PM. Reason: combined posts to add photo

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast