Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website). Caleb Mathis
    Fan since (month/year). January 2013
    Favorite game(s). Dragon Story
    Story about yourself.
    In my advanced placement calculus AB class (AP Calc), my friend Connor got me interested in Dragon Story. Since then, I've become hooked, going as far as buying a small amount of gold. Since I got a diamond dragon, my interest has skyrocketed even more. In AP calc, we played the game every single day, and we also played many of the other games that TL came out with. So much so that we got the entire class to play it. At one time, about 10 people would be on their phones at one time playing when we were supposed to be working. Good times, my senior year.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Caleb.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	11.7 KB 
ID:	8937

My name: alphard_172
    Fan since: June 2012
    My favorite games: Bakery Story and Restaurant Story
    Story:
    I downloaded Bakery Story and Restaurant Story when I was on school holiday. I like the games because the tables, chairs, and all decorations are very very cute. Although i can't buy all of them, I still live them. That's why I collected gems as much as I can. I just play games all day because i am so scared my food will spoil or I will miss new oven. My parents are often angry to me but now they can't do anything because I can't stop playing! haha.. lol. In 2013, I met Indonesian peoples in this game and we made friends. I feel lucky because I feel like I get my new family there. We shared each other and we laughed together. The funniest thing is when my friends and me shared about how much gems we spent accidentally. We ever spent a lot of gems because we clicked on mystery box twice or three times accidentally. We told about our stories, feel sad, cry-because we didn't earn gems easily, and then laugh together because we didn't like items that we got from mystery box. Because of this game, I've found new friends. I've found new family too.. Thank you, Teamlava.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	14.7 KB 
ID:	8977

Katie
    Fan since (02/2013)
    Favorite game: Dragon Story and Bakery Story.
    Story about yourself: I was NOT happy when my old phone died, it was an oldschool phone, and I loved it. I don't normally like extra gadgets on my phone. I'm one to want call, text and nothing else. So when my family forced me to get an android...well I hated it. I wanted to chuck my cellphone out the window half the time. Then a good friend of mine tried to talk me into playing Dragon Story. She knew I loved things like tamagotchi's and I adore dragons. She eventually convinced me to try because she claimed she needed more friends for a quest, and so I downloaded the game. I started playing, very skeptical, but after a few days I was incredibly excited to see what new dragons I would get by breeding different combinations. I loved that you don't always get the same base dragons, I was even tempted into buying gold...something I had sworn up and down never to do was pay for virtual money for a game. I downloaded restuarant story to get gold for Dragon Story, said...ok I'll play to level whatever and then uninstall it...guess what I still play MONTHS later. Bakery Story slowly followed, and then fashion story and petshop story. I have an entire TeamLava page on my phone! The girl who swore never to have games on her phone, that it wasn't worth the wasted battery...I still don't have any other games on my phone (plants vs zombies doesn't count...it came with the phone and it uninstallable)

Name: Tori Nelson a.k.a. torilollipop101

Fan since: October 2012

Favorite games: Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, Zoo Story 2, and Home Design Story

Story about myself: I had heard that Restaurant Story was a very popular game. My friend introduced it to me in October 2012 when I got a new iPod Touch and I loved it! I played Restaurant Story for about a month and then I decided to get Bakery Story. I love them so much and play them every day and somehow I have 600 neighbors now! I got Home Design Story around December and now my house is worth $3.6 million! These 3 games have been so important to me and I play them as much as I can. I recently downloaded Zoo Story 2 about 2 weeks ago to see what it's like and it's so fun! I love collecting animals! My favorite part of all these games is doing all the goals because it's fun to win prizes from them I would love to win free gems for Zoo Story because it's very hard to get gems in that game and I currently have 0 gems I love all 4 of these games and they've kept me busy for almost a year now!

Image of Me: [LINK]Attachment 9031[/LINK]

Executive Chef
    Congratulations sehana!!!!!!!
    I'm so happy for you

Shannon
    Fan since April 2013
    Favorite game: Dragon Story

It was a dark and gloomy night in the university library and there was only so much pharmacology I could revise until the lure of Bubblemania won out. An advertisement for Dragonstory popped up during my sneaky revision busting and it looked so cute I couldn't resist a quick investigation. One life dragon later and I was hooked! I quickly found myself telling my friends in halls to download this new and awesome game, it got us through hard exam times! Our breakfast conversations would consist of exchanging gold and many "oohs" and "you lucky thing!"s over who'd bred the rarest baby dragon overnight. We'd take scheduled dragonstory breaks in the library to fatten up a few dragons and most of all compete for the ultimate diamond dragon! The dragon story love spread to 6, across economists, historians and english majors! and although none of us has the ultra rare just yet, we love the game. We've all gone home for summer now, but I still see my friends every day... when I visit their islands!

Name:	st.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	9149

New Resident
    ~ Name ~ : aloush7

~ Fan since ~ : march 2013

~ Favorite Game ~ : Dragon Story

~ Story about me ~ : I knew about TeamLava games when i first downloaded FASHION STORY GAME and took all of my time playing because it was so fun ordering and displaying clothes .. After that i looked for other games and i found dragon story and really really enjoyed it so much .. Even my sis loved it and we always argue over this amazing game .. Then i started downloading all the other games from TeamLava .. Please keep up the good work .. You're the BEST

~ image of me ~ :

Fan Spotlight Submission

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website). Clairey

Fan since (month/year). January 2011

Favorite game(s). Bakery Story and Restaurant Story

Story about yourself.

Hey, my names Claire and when I was 13 I started playing bakery story because a friend recommended it to me. I loved it so much I decided to download restaurant story and I named my restaurant 'Le restaurant'. I actually saw someone with the name 'La restaurant' so I got chatting to her and we became really good friends. I've made SO MANY Internet friends through your apps and seriously I'm so thankful. I still talk to everyone to date. Literally though I talk to everyone all the time even though some live in the US and Australia. I never thought I'd make life long friends here but I did x
    I guess I owe it all to you guys (: thankyou x it's been 2 years and a half now and we all still play lol !

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	9212  

Fashion Designer
    Congrats Sehana! (Even though I am very late! )

Host(ess)

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've just selected our next Spotlight Fan! Please join me in congratulating Sehana!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful submissions! There are so many fun stories to choose from. Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry will still be eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Keep sharing and best of luck in our next round!

To view the Fan Spotlight, check our our Community Page on the Storm8 website.

Yay Sehana!
    Awesome fan page, mega game info, and fun neighbor!

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast