Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Name:
    suhlesstwong

Fan Since: June 2009

Favorite game(s): Bakery Story, Restaurant Story, Bubble Mania, Dragon Story, Fruit Mania, Jewel Mania

Story:
    I've been playing Bakery and Restaurant story since 2009 and hit level 99 this year on both games. Last year, I started Dragon Story. This year, I decided to create a blog about Bakery, Restaurant, and Dragon Story to help people through the goals and show what the rewards were. I created the blog March, 2013 and I didn't know if anyone would view or be interested in it. Surprisingly in two months, I hit 5,000 views. Today, I have over 36,000 views and counting from people world-wide such as the UK, Singapore, Netherlands, Australia, Germany, Canada, Indonesia, Malaysia, and France. I was really surprised to see that people from these countries were on my top 10 coutries that visited my blog(including the US of course). These many people that follow my blog inspire me to keep my toes on the newest updates, items, and goals of these games. I make sure that I finish the goals as soon as possible so that my viewers can get a preview of the rewards. I check the facebook pages for these games for the "Coming Soon" photos of new items to share on my blog. I also promote my neighbors on my blog through decoration contests and people who help add to my blog. Because of my blog, I have 264 neighbors who have willingly added me. Now that I have my blog, I play these games to help my neighbors build appliances or send material requests. I put my Dragon Story neighbors on my gold rotation so everyone gets gold equally. Playing and blogging about these games is like my job accept that I love it.
    my blog : teamlavagames.blogspot.com

Photo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (20).jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	11.2 KB 
ID:	8721

Farm Supplier
    Name:Izy
    Favourite games: bakery, fashion, dragon

I discovered bakery story in February 2013 from an advert in another app. I had a look on the play store and downloaded it. I then got bubble mania and fashion story from objectives, then later dragon story. That is how I fell in love with TL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	130717_221557.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	7.1 KB 
ID:	8722

Farm Supplier
    Oh, and gems for bakery

Name: Patti/pmalmgren
    Fan Since: around October 2012
    Favorite Game: toss up between dragon story, castle story, bakery story, and fashion story
    Story: hello, my name is Patti. I am the stay-at-home mother of two young children, and have a lot of "stuff" going on right now, and I appreciate these games because I have met many awesome people. I look forward to when I can find "game time" so I can interact with my awesome neighbors. I have been blessed to find several neighbors who have, or have had, some of the same life issues and it has been a blessing (free therapy/venting lol). I have also been quite fortunate to find neighbors who understand that with a hectic life I'm not always the awesome neighbor I'd like to be(and used to be). We currently have no income in our HH, LONG story, and obviously free gems/gold would be awesome, but even with income free gems/gold would be awesome. I enjoy the games quite a lot, great brain drain, time wasters. I do wish some things were fixed and that I weren't often aggravated with developers/support, but the aggravation in exchange for free therapy I guess is a fair trade lol... Picture below... Got my eyes out for news of a winner lol a bit of fun, but that's what games are about, no?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	13.2 KB 
ID:	8808  

Name: MissLilyDancer
    Fan since: December 2010
    Favorite game(s): Restaurant Story, Bakery Story
    Story: I first acquired an iPod Touch in the 6th grade and soon downloaded Restaurant Story, and then Bakery Story. At first I only tapped and tapped upon stoves and ovens, attempting to level up and make as much money as possible. One day, however, I made a silly name and put it in the Storm ID box. The next day, much to my surprise, my tables were covered in yellow coins. What could this be, I thought. But I soon realized that it was that silly name I had entered in the box the other day that had given me these peculiar gold things. I began to finally join this community of strange names, jaw-dropping restaurants, and friendly help. The best thing about this new community was, perhaps, everyone's obligation to help out and tap furiously to give this strange currency and odd items of various uses. I quit, however. But I soon picked it up again when I began to study for exams-- perhaps it gave me a sense of companionship after I had solved math problem after math problem until midnight. And I continued to do so, on and off, until a few months ago. Stress, culminated with a sense of withdrawal from my peers, brought me here again. This game has changed greatly in its ways since I began it, as I have.
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

We've just selected our next Spotlight Fan! Please join me in congratulating Sehana!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful submissions! There are so many fun stories to choose from. Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry will still be eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Keep sharing and best of luck in our next round!

To view the Fan Spotlight, check our our Community Page on the Storm8 website.

Farm Supplier
    Your name: Steven
    Fan since: July 2010
    Favorite game(s): Dragon Story, Castle Story, Bakery Story, & Restraunt Story.
    Story about yourself: I started to play Dragon Story when my friend came to sleep over in July 2010... At that point I was addicted! I was probably the first ones to get the Athletic Dragon (first try) ;D and the Anubis (first try luck). I made tons of friends and eventually I had to participate on the forums! This has been a very great experience! Thank you TeamLava for these awesome games!
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community:

A picture of my Treasures at my island!

Farm Supplier
    ID~SteveEG158
    Gold For-Dragon Story

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    We've just selected our next Spotlight Fan! Please join me in congratulating Sehana!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful submissions! There are so many fun stories to choose from. Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry will still be eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Keep sharing and best of luck in our next round!

To view the Fan Spotlight, check our our Community Page on the Storm8 website.
    Congratulations for sehana!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HenryLucky1 View Post
    Congratulations for sehana!
    Thank you
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast