Name: Bakerling
Fan Since: June 2012
Favourite Game(S):Bakery Story & Bingo
Story about ME: hi Everyone, Nice to know all of you. I started this game on mid June 2012 when one of my family member passed on. I tried not to be too upset and keep thinking of her so I went to AppStore to download Bakery Story to play. At first, I thought this game was just like other games so boring. So I play only a few hours at the beginning. Later, I started to love this game very much when goals came into the game. Today, I have many NEIGBHOURS and Loyal friends in Bakery Story. I started to play 18 hours on this game. What I like about this game is I can find good neighbours to talk to. Through talking and sharing info on this game, I have many true loyal friends who are willing to help me when goal arrived. Right now, I am addicted to this game so much that I play more than 18 hours daily. Well, I have mastered all the recipes in all the machines. Without all my neighbours' support, I will not be able to go this far. I have overcome those upset days and now I have plenty of enjoyable time with my neighbours. I treasure this precious moment with my neighbours and friends with no regrets. Thank you Storm8 for all your efforts put into these games that we enjoy playing now. Hope we will have more new games coming up for us.

My Bakery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	99.6 KB 
ID:	24868
Enjoy. Happy Baking.