Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Quote Originally Posted by elaur View Post
    I love littlekhan's story and picture!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by apehero View Post
    name: ahero
    fan since: october 2012
    favorite games: dragon story
    story: wow wee woo wa!

my friend told me about a game where you can take care of your own dragons. first i thought it was just a baby game... but after playing it for a few weeks, i got a feeling that it was no ordinary game! I felt like i had way more responsibility while playing it. my dragons were my most precious though. i really needed to apologize to my friend for saying that game was lame. but all that came out of my mouth was.... wow wee woo wa! my friend smiled.[IMG]hoobaby.png[/IMG]

sorry pic didn't work... here is my real one.

Entry

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Kayla S.
    Fan since (month/year).
    May 2013
    Favorite game(s).
    Pet Story
    Story about yourself.
    I was initially drawn to A Pet Story because for the past 6 years I had run a real pet store. Now I am a stay at home mom raising our one year old boy and due with a little girl in two months. I'm also a full time nursing student. I recently was gifted a Kindle Fire HD and began looking for great games I could play. That's when I saw A Pet Story and ever since downloading it I have become obsessed with it. I check on my pets every chance I can get, although with a toddler running around this isn't easy!
    An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Oh boy let me see. I have been playing just about every storm8 game ever made, from my Android device to my Iphone. I dabble in cooking on Resteraunt Story, bake delicious cakes in Bakery Story. I could not tell you how many bubbles i have popped in Bubble Mania, nor how many awesome outfits I have pieced together in Fashion Story. From saving mice in Fruit mania to finding new homes for exotic animals in Pet Shop Story, there is never a dull moment!!!My DJ is still mixing music in my Nightclub Story, while I hang out in the bingo hall on your Bingo game! I enjoy growing corn and tulips in Farm Story. Last but not least, my all time favorite game that I play from you guys, is the famous Dragon Story. I can't even begin to describe how awesome that game is, and can't wait to collect every one of them dragons for myself!!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	043.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	87.1 KB 
ID:	7279

I forgot to add my name, it is MattyWoods! I have played for since about August 2011 or so, my favorite game is Dragon Story, although I play many of them regularly =) my story is above!

Rhino Keeper

Hardcore Fan

Name: LadyJ0y from Germany
    Fan Since:Spring 2011
    Favorite Game: Castle Story & Dragon Story (at the moment)

Story about me:
    I?m playing TeamLava Games for a long time. I think I was playing every Game TL brought out.
    The first Game was Bakery Story and than all the other Games. Farm Story, Restaurant Story, Fashion Story even Treasure Story and the Rest I know them all! I really can say I AM A FAN! Like a Drug, you can?t stop playing them. And every week there were new Quests, Objects or other interesting Stuff. You will never get bored of those Games. And sometimes if you?re starting to give up?you will receive a DIAMOND DRAGON. YEAH! Since the Game was released I played it regulary?Sometimes it?s really frustrating, but if you be patience than the Wonder can also come to you. That was the biggest Highlight at my TL-Career <3 I'm curious how long I'll be playing your Games TL

Big Greetings to Kooky Panda?I swear I was stalking you XDDD because whatever Game you were playing?I was there to have a Look, because you got every time the latest Stuff to your Games!

Name: Ryan

Fan Since: January, 2011

Favorite Games: Dragon Story, Castle Story, Bubble Mania, Jewel Mania

Story:
    One day after school I came home and my big sister ran up to me and said, "Guess what, Ryan?" I said, "What?" She said, "I found this awesome new game!" So she showed me her game. It was Dragon Story. She showed me all of the cool dragons you could get, and how you could get them. I started playing the game on her iPod Touch every day, and I learned lots of cool things from her. Once, I put on a play with her about all of the different dragons in Dragon Story, and made costumes for all of them! First, I was a Fire Dragon, and she was a Forest Dragon! Then we built a breeding den out of a cardboard box that we cut out and then I left and turned into a Landworm Dragon! Then she left and turned into an Air Dragon. We bred ourselves again until we made an Eagle Dragon! She turned into an Eagle Dragon, and then I turned into a Water Dragon! We bred ourselves again as the Eagle and the Water and made a Mirage Dragon! Then we bred ourselves as the Water Dragon and the Fire Dragon and my sister turned into a Magic Dragon! Then we bred ourselves as the Mirage Dragon (me) and her as the Magic Dragon. We got a Diamond Dragon! Everyday after school, we kept playing Dragon Story both in real life and on her iPod! We made lots of cool dragons! We also built an evolution temple and farms. When it was time for dinner, we always pretended that was when we ate our Fireapples and evolved! Later, of course, she kept finding more TeamLava games. Castle Story turned into my second favorite. I love my big sister, and love playing Dragon Story with her! I can't wait until TeamLava comes out with more games! I think there should be a Future Story. You make a city kind of like in City Story, only there are a lot of cool things from the future, like flying cars and hover boards!

Picture of me:

ID = mathstagelover
    Game = Dragon Story

I love evangelina812's story!

Thanks, mathstagelover! I really like yours too!

Host(ess)
    ?Your name : Ardalan (Storm8 ID : aardalanaz)
    ?Fan since (March/2013).
    ?Favorite game(Dragon Story).
    ?Story about yourself.
    My Name is Ardalan And I'm from Iran , I have 2 brother and no father my father past away 4 year ago , i have 21 year old . my hobby is playing games and photography , I first downloaded dragon story on my galaxy tab , after 4,5 day I find out that there is different between ios and android version then I installed it on my iDivice , the game was so much addictive after 2 day paying on idivice i got the the goal that i had to download restaurant story to get 30gold ... lol its kinda funny for me because i downloaded all goals game for gold but now i cannot don't play them , now im playing Ds , restaurant , bakery , pet shop , fashion story , castle story , fruit and bubble mania .... i didn't post here for gold i just though its good to know everyone here , and sorry for my bad English !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2309 - Copy.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	6.5 KB 
ID:	7417 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0017.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	10.8 KB 
ID:	7418

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast