Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corn Maze Contest!

Corn Maze Contest!

Do you have what it takes to be an a-maizing maze master? Decorate your Bakery with some of the new Corn Maze Maizes and create a corn maze that all your neighbors can enjoy. Watch your customers try to make their way through the challenging maze before sitting down for some scrumptious snacks, then take a screenshot of your Bakery to share with the world! See below for information on how to take a screenshot in your game:

• Tap the Camera icon in the upper right corner of your game.

• Move your view around until you have the desired look, then tap the Snap button in the lower right to take the picture.

Note: You may need to allow Bakery Story access to your photos in order to save the image.

Once your image is saved, visit the Bakery Story Facebook page. Post your best screenshot to our Facebook page, along with your Storm8 ID for verification. Storm8 will decide the top two Bakeries and they will both win 50 Gems!

Feel free to post any questions you may have here, but only screenshots posted to our Facebook page will be eligible to win. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    When can I post my entry?
    ID: emmayandere

Fashion Story (active, gift daily)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenkapon View Post
    When can I post my entry?
    Right now

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Right now
    I am not on facebook so does that mean you can only enter if you have a facebook account?

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    !!

Feeling inspired Gonna stock up coins and then try and go all out!
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Executive Chef
    Why do we have to do it on Facebook? Why can't we post it at the forum?

Quote Originally Posted by ojapple96 View Post
    I am not on facebook so does that mean you can only enter if you have a facebook account?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakerling View Post
    Why do we have to do it on Facebook? Why can't we post it at the forum?
    Unfortunately, you will need a Facebook account to participate in this event. Sorry!

Rhino Keeper
    Can I add a comment to be passed along for consideration?

Many of us greatly value our privacy. Asking us to post to FB with our S8 username may make many people uncomfortable. I know that I enjoy S8 games because I like the inherent safety behind having a username that goes across games, but is not something a "bad" person could use to track me down. I really like the idea of this corn maze, it sounds fun, but maybe there needs to be more thought put into it. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    Can I post more than one entry, with different S8 IDs, from one Facebook account? Like, if both my neighbor & I want to enter but she doesn't have facebook, can I post my own entry and then also post hers with her ID and both will be considered?

Quote Originally Posted by sleepygs View Post
    Can I add a comment to be passed along for consideration?

Many of us greatly value our privacy. Asking us to post to FB with our S8 username may make many people uncomfortable. I know that I enjoy S8 games because I like the inherent safety behind having a username that goes across games, but is not something a "bad" person could use to track me down. I really like the idea of this corn maze, it sounds fun, but maybe there needs to be more thought put into it. Thanks.
    Thanks for sharing this feedback! We can probably send PMs to the winners for Storm8 ID information the next time we run a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Can I post more than one entry, with different S8 IDs, from one Facebook account? Like, if both my neighbor & I want to enter but she doesn't have facebook, can I post my own entry and then also post hers with her ID and both will be considered?
    Yes you can. As long as you are submitting for different Storm8 IDs.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast