Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We have chosen our first Fan Spotlight winner! Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!

We hope to continue rotating the Community section of our site with new Fan Spotlights so keep sharing your stories! Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry is still eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Thanks, everyone! We look forward to seeing what you all have to share.
    So, is there a second winner?

New Resident

Dragonfly💜Sparkles

Hey all, I'm Dragonfly!
    Downloaded dragon story in August 2012, active daily player or maybe I should say addicted player😍it's a wonderful escape from reality with amazing people & I've made tons of beautiful friends along the way!! My five year old adores the game as well, he helps me collect & pick the lucky parents😉
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	99.2 KB 
ID:	7113  

New Resident

Red face Dragonfly💜Sparkles

I forgot to mention I also play restaurant, bakery, fashion & monster😋what can I say I just love team lava!!

Views:	20 
Size:	38.8 KB 
ID:	7114  

New Resident

Wink Dragonfly💜Sparkles

I forgot to mention I also play restaurant, bakery, fashion & monster😋what can I say I just love team lava!! My sweet baby boy is just as much as a fan as I am, he is my world!!

Views:	28 
Size:	99.9 KB 
ID:	7115  

Name:
    Evangelina

Fan Since:
    April 2012

Favorite Game(s):
    Dragon Story, Castle Story, Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, Restaurant Story

Story:
    I do and always have loved dragons of all kinds. Our school mascot is the dragon, as well. One day I was looking up the word ?Dragon? in the App Store, I came across Dragon Story. I installed it, and was instantly hooked. Because I loved this TeamLava game, I thought that there must be more. I searched TeamLava and found Castle Story. I loved that as well, but not as much as Dragon Story. It became my second favorite. Then I came across these ?Mania? games, and found Jewel Mania, Bubble Mania, and Fruit Mania. I downloaded them all! In Castle Story, I met an amazing friend that we talk to through the Castle Story messages. I invited her on Dragon Story, as well. We have been exchanging tips and stories back and forth, and still are to this very day. I have many many neighbors, and I even have a list going so that I make sure I can send to every neighbor at some point, then start the list over again! It?s the exact same with Castle Story. I love to gift, receive, and most of all, have fun!

I would love to earn a $100 package of 2,900 gold on Dragon Story, my very first TeamLava game!
    [IMG]file:///Users/nicholaskatsanis/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Photo%20on%202013-05-25%20at%2012.12.jpeg[/IMG]

Hmm... for some reason my image didn't appear. Let me try again:

UGH! file:///Users/nicholaskatsanis/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Photo%20on%202013-05-25%20at%2012.12.jpeg

You can go to the website above for the image! (I am not very good at computers, as you can see!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evangelina812 View Post
    UGH! file:///Users/nicholaskatsanis/Library/Mail%20Downloads/Photo%20on%202013-05-25%20at%2012.12.jpeg
    you're trying to use an URL that's only Local to your system... you have to first upload it to an image server or a type of photo album site like photobucket, picasa, Google+ photos or any site that will give you a web address/URL and it should begin with https:// not file://
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    you're trying to use an URL that's only Local to your system... you have to first upload it to an image server or a type of photo album site like photobucket, picasa, Google+ photos or any site that will give you a web address/URL and it should begin with https:// not file://
    Would iPhoto work?

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast