Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Host(ess)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_mgv3l0brKq1qaruxco1_500.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	81.4 KB 
ID:	14991

Hill Street - KFHSXW (FarmStory2)
    Since August 2012
    Farm Story 2

As a professional Graphic Designer myself for the last 20 years, graphics, colors, shapes, animations, they had always been my light and shadow in my life. Since that day which I first downloaded the first game from S8/TL, I had been so fascinated by the on-going works that teams at S8/TL had invented and kept it going and upgrading...

GOOD job, every individual one of you there... I SALUTE.

Honestly since I started on Farm Story 2, I became so addicted to the games and it's graphics/animations within. I know it's supposed to be a Farm Story but I literally converted my Farm into A WHOLE NEW WORLD with 7 INTEGRATED themes within it. I think I had more decor building & stuffs than the animals to it...

I almost feels like an ambassador of TL now...and I'm wanting to showcase my CREATION to showcase what could be achieved from the platform TL had provided for people like us, on what could be achieved even in a simple game like Farm Story 2.

I'm looking forward to CREATE an even more stunning additions to my farm layout but I've ran out of gems to get more desired items off the market place. With the free gems that I could be rewarded with, I'm sure I could go the FURTHER distance.. thank you for taking time to read my posting.

Last edited by integra77; 08-21-14 at 03:14 AM.

Host(ess)
    By the way... I don't think those who saw my thread and its attached picture to notice I combined 2 of TL games into 1.
    Take a DEEPER LOOK within it. More likely, I think the detailed eyes of those at Team Lava would spot it easier...haha

Rhino Keeper

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	15137Click image for larger version. 

ID:	15137Click image for larger version. 

ID:	15137Your name: Quincy la tuteur
    Fan since 2011
    Favourite game: farm story 2, candy blast mania
    Story about myself:
    I first downloaded bakery story in 2011, then I downloaded fs2 in the December of 2013 and got hooked up to it I also play games like dragon story, castle story, fashion story etc. I am saving gems to buy a truffle hog, and have been working hard on it. I will keep playing great games you have, keep the job on

Hey! would love to be your Bakery Story Neighbor! I had never been on the actual web with teamLava,storm8,etc. ! this is crazy! lol

Your name (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    Xuan CookieDrops

Fan since (month/year).
    November/2011

Favorite game(s).
    Bakery Story, Restaurant Story

Story about yourself.
    The first Team Lava game I downloaded was Fashion Story. It was a really fun and great game and I loved it a lot so I decided to check out Team Lava's other games. Hence, I downloaded the various games, such as Pet Hotel Story, Pet Shop Story, Bakery Story, Castle Story and Home Design Story. However, Bakery Story was the game I found the most interesting, so that was the game I chose to devote more of my time to. There was a period of time where I had to stop playing to concentrate on my studies, so I missed many of the quests during that period of time, which upsets me, but I'm still a proud owner of my bakery :-) Not too long ago, I also started playing Restaurant Story as I am more interested in food related games and I'm addicted to the pretty graphics and variety of different recipes!! My next goal is to earn more money and gems to fully expand my bakery and do a renovation for it!!

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.
    Here's a picture of my best friend, Lemon He represents me Click image for larger version. 

Views:	33 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	15719

New Resident

Cool

Fan Spotlight Submission
    The Beach Bum

Fan since (month/year).

Favorite game:
    Bakery Story & Candy Mania

Story about yourself.
    I saw an add for Bakery Story on Facebook and ever since then i've been addicted. I play almost everyday. I'm from California so I gave my bakery a fabulous beach theme! While playing Bakery Story I got requested to play Candy Mania. Candy Mania became addicting aswell. I don't play many games but these to are an exception.

An image of yourself which you are comfortable sharing with the rest of the community.

Views:	43 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	15976
    Last edited by 420clinic; 10-12-14 at 01:13 PM.

Babyblueblaze

Fan since (month/year).
    September 2014

Favorite game(s).
    Restaurant Story and Bakery Story (also play Pet Shop Story without goals.)

Story about yourself.
    I started playing RS because I was looking for something to replace my FB linked game obsessions. It didn't take long for me to be hooked. I'm currently obsessed with mastering recipes to earn gems for the steampunk decor.

In real life, I run a dog walking and pet sitting business.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pray.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	13.8 KB 
ID:	16151  

Quote Originally Posted by tylerblakeferris View Post
    Danielle (as you'd like it to appear on our website).
    padfoot12345

Fan since (month/year).
    November 2014

Favorite game(s).
    Fantasy Forest Story

Story about yourself.
    Name is Danielle and i love to read, play minecraft and play fantasy forest Story

[QUOTE='[S8] Elsa;624182']

Would you like to be featured on our community page like Bean Dog? We will select one lucky fan to be our Spotlight Fan, so here's your chance to win a $100 package of Gems, Gold, or Coins in the game of your choice.

Earn some serious bragging rights and make your neighbors jealous. Respond to this thread with the following information and the Community Managers will pick our favorite fan to spotlight!

Entry
    • Danielle
    • November 2014
    • Fantasy Forest Story.
    • i really wanted the werewolf creature but i ran out of time, i love this game cause i like having something to do and to look after.
    • Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tumblr_static_19z2o3t04f40sck8w0c8gwwkk.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	26.7 KB 
ID:	16699

New Resident
    vvivalv67
    candy crush mania
    fan since Sept 2014

love playing ccm have completely stop playing that other candy crush game!
    I challenge other candycrush players to try candy crush mania you'll never go back!

Name: Deselution
    Fan since: November 2014
    Favorite game: Pet Shop Story
    Story: My girlfriend and I like to play games like pet shop on our phones with each other, one day we were looking for a new game to play and we decided to find one with animals that you could breed because we both love animals which bought us too pet shop story. She tends to get a bit competitive with games so I let her get more stuff on them than me and I stay behind her because I like to see a smile on her face when she gets something new that neither of us have. She likes to have everything organised so i sometimes go on mine and make everything look messy so she feels compelled to fix it all up the look on her face is priceless. I really love the game as it has so many cool and exciting animals in it and my girlfriend loves it because she is beating me at it, for the time being. The only reason I'm awake right now to write this is I'm waiting for my girlfriends animal to finish breeding so she doesn't lose it. Thank you for creating great games.

Name:	DSC_0049.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	13.1 KB 
ID:	16974