Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Fan Spotlight! Would you like to be featured on our website? Win Gems or Gold!

Rhino Keeper
    Hello!
    The only thing that I'm missing now after reaching level 94 is the real Treasure to finish making my neighbors jealous on Dragon Story!
    Now earning the bragging rights is winning this contest.

When is the winner going to be announced?
    Thank you! =]

Name:
    Niji Jet

Fan Since:
    June 2011

Favourite Game(s):
    Bakery Story
    Restaurant Story

My Story:

It was the beginning of June and as we know, it gets very hot in the summer time. Almost the entire class wanted to stay inside to get out of the heat. As usual, I hang around and chat with my friends. Suddenly, I hear someone mention "Bakery Story" again! I've heard it all last month but never took the initiative to check it out. So that day I decided I'm going to check it out, it's sounds very popular! Is it any good?" That day when I got home, I ran to my phone and opened up the Market, searched Bakery Story and there it was. I tapped it, waiting in anticipation for it to finish. When it finished, I opened it up and started playing. BAM! I instantly fell in love with it after 2 days of playing. It's so much fun! My intrest for dessert and other pastries probably adds to my intrest for this game.

Thank you!
    Waffle?? ----------> #<(^.^<)

Me in Minecraft! Skin amde by me (I'm LuigiKartWii on Minecraft ^.^)

Name:
    Dewa

Fan Since:
    September, 2012

Favorite game(s):
    Dragon Story and Restaurant Story

Story:
    I really like the genre of simulation games. When I look at the google play store I went to play a game called Restaurant Story with a very good rating. I immediately downloaded the game and play until level 78. One day, I got a mission to download and play Dragon Story.Setelah I download and play them I really liked it. I found a lot of friends in this game. Every day I play Dragon Story and always visit the forum if there is an update.
    Thank you TEAMLAVA & STORM8

Image:

Rhino Keeper
    Name:Nurazrie
    Fan since:I play on 15.december 2012
    Favorite games:Fashion story
    My story:First time i know this game from my friends name farhan(he now just stop playing this game).First,I start playing restaurant story and bakery story and stopped playing in level 50 above ..........when I saw this forum and i like want to play all them but they are one problem i can't handle my phone memory not enough to download all of it.so I just download it one twice week and find the greatest game that i want ..on february 2013 my father me 2 android phone i start transfer it every time my 1st phone to 2nd and transfer it again to my 3rd device .and i dont why I alway transfer it and transfer it .but now i stop that habit ........and happy to playing this game ............................................end

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    We have chosen our first Fan Spotlight winner! Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!

We hope to continue rotating the Community section of our site with new Fan Spotlights so keep sharing your stories! Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry is still eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Thanks, everyone! We look forward to seeing what you all have to share.

Executive Chef
    Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

MY NAME: Fishquinn
    FAN SINCE: January 2013
    Favourite games: Monster story and dragon story (prefer gold on dragon story)
    STORY: Me and my friend were bouncing on his trampoline when he asked me a question. He asked do you have dragon story? I said no and i asked him what it was. He went inside and fetched his kindle. He brought it to the trampoline and showed me. But soon we lost internet connection. We both went inside and had fun on it. When I got home I got it.

I am sorry I can not add a picture but i will describe myself. Brown hair, green eyes and I live in England. Please still enter me. All the best to teamlava.

Executive Chef
    Congrats on winning so much gems hope you enjoy them

Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!!

Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    We have chosen our first Fan Spotlight winner! Congratulations, PlainLoisLane!

We hope to continue rotating the Community section of our site with new Fan Spotlights so keep sharing your stories! Don't worry, if you're already posted, your entry is still eligible for future Fan Spotlights. Thanks, everyone! We look forward to seeing what you all have to share.

Congrats.

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast