Thread: Clear this counter!! ANGER

Clear this counter!! ANGER

This morning, I was preparing the zucchini soups, and I clicked pretty fast on each stove, and then I clicked on the cooked the zucchini soup on the counter, and cleared the counter by mistake. It has 130,000+ zucchini soups that I've been cooking for weeks, feel so upset!!!! it has happened to me for several times, I think there should be a confirm button for "clear this counter"...

Rhino Keeper
    There is a button. Button is clear this counter.
    Even if there is additional button, u will still press very fast and thus no use.
    The only way is press slowly and enjoy the game.

U are lucky that it is still consider coins that u lost.
    Others lost gems.

I've lost gems sometimes, finish the zucchini soup for XX gems, only 30 mins left and clicked by mistake. The confirm button will have different location on the screen, so we won't click on yes, clear this counter again.
    I'm a fast person, I like to finish all of them very quickly, cause I feel happy that way

Fashion Designer
    I've done it. Several time. I have learned to slow down when I am working around the counters.

Host(ess)
    Been there too. But the worst thing i've experienced was when i asked my hubby to cook something and then he accidentally clicked finish all dishes button. Gems flew away fast. Lol